Custom gauge pod...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
PoisonDrop

Custom gauge pod...

Post by PoisonDrop »

Once...and only once...I saw an MX (I think it was an MX on here) that had a custom gauge pod built...like some MDF with aftermarket gauges in it...the autometer gauges maybe? Anyone know where I can find that again? I have searched the hell outta this forum and I can't seem to locate a post or a car domain site that has that picture...I'd really like to see that picture again and maybe know more of the specifics about what that took to build before I start a project like that myself...
93 MX-3 BP - Worklog
PoisonDrop

Post by PoisonDrop »

Oh...and if it helps the gauge pod was in place of the stock gauge pod...behind the steering wheel...they just replaced the whole assembly...anyone know what I'm talking about???
93 MX-3 BP - Worklog
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

THis may be of interest to you.. or not. Its a pretty extreme mod.

Kevin Gettens made this for his Mx and is not going to be using it now. I am sure he would sell it.

Here is his cardomain page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/302905/11
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
PoisonDrop

Post by PoisonDrop »

That actually looks pretty cool...I'll check it out...thank you for the reply.

That wasn't the picture that I was talking about, but I think I may like that one better. It's the right idea though...while we're still on the topic...anyone else find any completely redone custom gauge pods out there? If you do, you should post them here...might turn out to be an interesting thread...
93 MX-3 BP - Worklog

Return to “Appearance”