Parting out 93 GS Special Edition

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Turboge

Re: Parting out 93 GS Special Edition

Post by Turboge »

Interested in the seats w/ brackets attached.
Braden
"The Original Turboge"
http://barelylegaltransplants.com
LiquidMazda

Post by LiquidMazda »

Ashtray!!! I need one :) . How much you want, $10? email me xerxes2985@xerxes2985.cjb.net
Liquid Mazda
programmer79

Post by programmer79 »

I would be interested in the front left & front right fenders.<P>e-mail me at programmer79@yahoo.com<P>Thanks,<BR>Tony
MX-TREME DREAM

Post by MX-TREME DREAM »

I'm looking for black interior parts(carpet, door panels, etc.), rear disc brake setup w/ booster, and a front wiper motor. If you haver any of these parts please EME. Thanks.<P><BR> Mike C. mmmmmmgreat@webtv.net
CAMPBELL
DDO49

Post by DDO49 »

Interested in rear tail lights, If you still have them,how much $?
G-Force body kit, 17 inch TSW's, custom sterio and soon swap for KLZE
basil_75

Post by basil_75 »

100.00 for left/right interior panels front and back. As soon as you get this, email me back. Have a big project that I need to get started. Thanks.<P>Kevin<P>basil_75@hotmail.com
George Jefferson= Reason for birth control
jrs1874

Post by jrs1874 »

Let me know if you have any of the following and how much. <BR>Right fender passenger door one or two of the GS Rims. thanks
Jason
93 mx-3 gs/se

Post by 93 mx-3 gs/se »

<B>RaspMetalicMX3SE:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I'll give you 70$ US for the back and two sides trim in the hatch with all their hardware too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ok, sold. E-mail me for details.<P><B>Jesse:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>What kind of shocks/struts are they and what kind of springs? prices? How much for the brake calipers?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Check your e-mail.<P><B>Bri94GS:</B><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>How's your battery?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's already gone.<P><B>Mx-3 Gs-x:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>how is your brake pads?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Someone else is currently about to buy them, but if they decide not to, I will let you know.<P><B>Phiet850:</B><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Driver side door<BR>Passenger side door<BR>Alternator<BR>Rear Hatch cover(inside)<BR>Driver, Passenger Seats ( blue in color, from a blue 93 gs )<BR>Complete Sun Roof Assembly w/motor<BR>Entire Dash<BR>Instrument Cluster<BR>Standard GS wheels all the way around<BR>Hey man if u have any of these after christmas let me know..im outta town ryte now.. but hopefully you'll still have somwe of it...thaks in advance.... Phiet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Pheit, I sent you several e-mails and I couldn't seem to get a hold of you. I have most of the things you asked for so if I could get in touch with you, let me know.<P><B>spiral:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>hey i need the driverside fender!!<BR>if its not messed up ill give you 70 dlls <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Someone else is currently about to buy it, but if they decide not to, I will let you know.<P><B>Adam Haynes:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I need the two-part lid with cup holders for the center console. A drivers side front floor mat, the Cargo cover for under the hatch and the hatch latch cover. Does $90 sound good?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry but those things are gone already.<P><B>bakedyeti:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Parts i need:<BR>Rear hatch area cover, and The handle from the lever that flips the driver side seat forward. bakedyeti@yahoo.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The rear hatch cover was gone long ago, (seems to be popular) and I want to keep that lever complete with the seat.<P><B>Frenchguy0:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I would need front and back pds, rotors and callipers..... Let me know. Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Check your e-mail.<P><B>Andrew Pakula:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>are the seats leather?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No, they are cloth seats from a blue, 93 GS.<P><B>Turboge:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Interested in the seats w/ brackets attached.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Check your e-mail.<P><B>Jesse Tebbetts:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Ashtray!!! I need one. How much you want, $10? email me xerxes2985@xerxes2985.cjb.net<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>$15.00 including shipping and it's yours. I can even send you a pic first if you would like.<P><B>tony:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I would be interested in the front left & front right fenders.<BR>e-mail me at programmer79@yahoo.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The left one is currently about to be bought, and the right one is damaged.<P><B>MIKE C:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I'm looking for black interior parts(carpet, door panels, etc.), rear disc brake setup w/ booster, and a front wiper motor. If you haver any of these parts please EME. Thanks.<P>Mike C. mmmmmmgreat@webtv.net<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Check your e-mail.<P><B>DDO49:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Interested in rear tail lights, If you still have them,how much $?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, I still have them, I want $50.00 a piece and they are in PERFECT condition. I can send you pics first if you are interested.<P><B>basil_75:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>100.00 for left/right interior panels front and back. As soon as you get this, email me back. Have a big project that I need to get started. Thanks. Kevin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Check your e-mail.<P><B>Jrs1874:</B><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Let me know if you have any of the following and how much. Right fender passenger door one or two of the GS Rims. thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Check your e-mail.<P><B>If anyone has any questions or wants anymore parts, let me know.</B>
J-Mo

Post by J-Mo »

Hey, I'm looking for Interior panels, seat bolts, Cargo cover, and if DDO49 isn't going to take those rear tail lights, i might. Are they still the factory or have there been any changes made?<BR>I'll give you $30 for every panel, $50 for the cargo cover, and $5 for the seat bolt (I need two of them)<BR>Thanks,<BR>Jacki [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
:)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”