Parting out 93 GS Special Edition

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93 mx-3 gs/se

Parting out 93 GS Special Edition

Post by 93 mx-3 gs/se »

Hello, I have a 1993 Mx-3 GS Special Edition that I am parting out. The car was in a front impact collision that took out the radiator and ac condensor. The bumper and Hood are also wrecked. 90% of the car has good parts. 95% of the interior is perfect, only a couple things are missing. The seats are NOT leather. I swapped those into my car. The car is the standard purple SE color.<P>Here are some of the major components I have:<P><UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Driver side door<LI>Passenger side door<LI>Driver side fender<LI>Passenger side fender<LI>Motor: 107,000 miles ( this is a GS so it's the 1.8 V6 )<LI>Alternator<LI>AC Compressor<LI>Rear Hatch<LI>Tail lights<LI>Driver, Passenger Seats ( blue in color, from a blue 93 gs )<LI>Rear Seats<LI>Complete Sun Roof Assembly w/motor<LI>Just about any interior item you can think of.<LI>Entire Dash<LI>Instrument Cluster<LI>Brakes, Calipers all the way around<LI>Standard GS wheels all the way around<LI>Shocks, struts all the way around<LI>Control arms, all the way around</UL><P>If you are looking for something that is not listed above, e-mail me at <BR><UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>sandmangt85dc@attbi.com<LI>(916)-334-4603<LI>I am in Sacramento, CA. The zip code is 95841</UL><P>I am doing this on an offer basis. Since I have so many things for sale, email me an offer or post it here and I'll let you know what I think. Buyers will pay for shipping and I can accept paypal or money orders. Thanks for your time, don't hesitate to ask questions. :)<P><I>dc edit: fixed title</I><p>[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: David Coleman ]
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Re: Parting out 93 GS Special Edition

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

I'll give you 70$ US for the back and two sides trim in the hatch with all their hardware too
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

What kind of shocks/struts are they and what kind of springs? prices? How much for the brake calipers?
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

How's your battery?
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

how is your brake pads?
KiSs My a$s......yEa
spiral

Post by spiral »

hey i need the driverside fender!!<BR>if its not messed up ill give you 70 dlls
Rockinadm

Post by Rockinadm »

I need the two-part lid with cup holders for the center console. A drivers side front floor mat, the Cargo cover for under the hatch and the hatch latch cover. Does $90 sound good?<p>[ December 26, 2001: Message edited by: Adam Haynes ]
Rockinadm

Post by Rockinadm »

I can't delete my own posts...<p>[ December 26, 2001: Message edited by: Adam Haynes ]
Rockinadm

Post by Rockinadm »

Sorry for the flood, I just relized I also need the cargo cover, then My MX-3 will be awsome.
bakedyeti

Post by bakedyeti »

Parts i need:<BR>Rear hatch area cover, and The handle from the lever that flips the driver side seat forward. bakedyeti@yahoo.com
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I would be very interested in your front and back brake assembly. Specially back. I don't know exactly what I have to change, the estimate from the shop is in my car, but it's pretty much everything (back rotors are terrible). So let me know how much for the whole front oand back system. I belive it's pads and rotors. I'll tell you more in another post. Thanks.
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

Do you still have the three moulding panels in the hatch mine for some reason was missing the back one when i bought but i cracked the side ones a lil too I'll give you like 50 dollars for all three including all the mounting hardware and clips
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I would need front and back pds, rotors and callipers..... Let me know. Thanks [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

are the seats leather?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”