Hey Guys

Off-Topic Discussions
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

So someone here was actually offended by it...insteresting... Damnit, now I really want to know what it means!!!

I would look up diddling on google, but um, I'm on my work computer. So yeah, if it's as bad as you all say it is, (especially if it's a bunch of guys saying it's too nasty) I won't look it up here at work.

I hate my s/n, when I originally came here I didn't plan on posting at all. I've had this s/n for various things since I was 14, so I just used it. Stupid name, most people assume I'm an ICP fan. :roll:

So yeah, anyway, anyone brave enough to tell me that didlin/diddling means? Come on.... I can take it!! :P
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

The American definition here http://english2american.com/dictionary/wholelot.html is most typical "double" meaning altho the usage and application has expanded over time to include a variety of sexual tastes and activities by individuals and between ppl of all genders, age differences etc.

Pretty clean response considering the subject matter aye. :roll:
Image -Jim
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Thanks neutral!

Well, I guess now I can see why he would want to change his name. :P

But I was expecting the meaning to be something insanely disgusting. I'm a bit disapointed. :roll:
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

Uh, checked out Tori Amos on the net when I got home.

Not the singing one......

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops:

:roll:

Okay, .....I get it.

:oops:
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

hahaha..

this is a funny topic!

:o
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

tw1st3d_cl0wn wrote:Thanks neutral!
I guess now I can see why he would want to change his name. :P
But I was expecting the meaning to be something insanely disgusting. I'm a bit disapointed. :roll:
Weeeellllll... that very public scandal the past few years with the Catholic church and fallen priests and young boys and all... that was referred to by some as "diddling." Ranks right up there as "disgusting" with a capital 'D' dontcha think? That's what my reference above, to "age differences" was about. :( :shock:

Not like the dif in age between consenting adults...
Image -Jim
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

:laugh: I got it now, it's not that bad to say or do................... is it?lol
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

I spent ages writing a post for here and my internet crashed... can't do it again but the important points were:

Neutral - AYRES ROCK not redrock.... thats AYRES

Also Neutral - no dingo ate any baby - that was the defence stupid as it was. Your old sig "perhapsadingo8yerbaby" would mean to me something like "yea right - your BSing me and I know it". Thought it was clever, funny and not at all offensive.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Yah, Ayres not Red - my bad. No argument from here. You are literally closer to it than me although seems there was a lot of controversy on both sides of the case. Thanks for the info.
Image -Jim
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

There was no "both sides" - they said "perhapsadingo8mybaby" and everyone laughed. Everyone.

Last year, thats right 24 YEARS later, some bloke has come forward and said he SHOT the dingo (national park too thanks very much), got Azaria from its mouth, took the babys corpse, drove 2000 kms to Melbourne and buried it! Its like a bad movie script with a touch of herpes - its just not funny and won't go away.

Australia is a big place but I was a bit closer than most to the case. After retiring, the original judge, scrubby Hall, defended me in a case (I got off :2thumbsup: scrubby!) and I had the pleasure of spending some time with him. I'd guess he's now long dead but a very perceptive, dedicated advocate to the truth he was.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Neil, I thought diddling was like what accountants did by diddling some money off someone while they fiddled the books... Didn't think anything of it. I'm suprised someone complained. Pretty weak s---... I've seen enough of your posts to make the assumption your not a "diddler" like their mind thinks. They must be pretty weird to think that. Its so stupid that someone who carries out their definition of a "diddler" would name themselves that on a mx3 forum? Whoever complained should be exposed and publicly humiliated as a wanker
Neil

Post by Neil »

Grants wrote:Neil, I thought diddling was like what accountants did by diddling some money off someone while they fiddled the books... Didn't think anything of it. I'm suprised someone complained. Pretty weak s---... I've seen enough of your posts to make the assumption your not a "diddler" like their mind thinks. They must be pretty weird to think that. Its so stupid that someone who carries out their definition of a "diddler" would name themselves that on a mx3 forum? Whoever complained should be exposed and publicly humiliated as a wanker
Thanks Grants :) I agree, I thought it was stupid to. My original thoughts of what "Didlin" meant. Was aka: Slacking Off, or taking Your Time to do something that’s rather easy. :P Like we all used to do in High School. Or most of us did anyway!
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Neil wrote:
Thanks Grants :) I agree, I thought it was stupid to. My original thoughts of what "Didlin" meant. Was aka: Slacking Off, or taking Your Time to do something that’s rather easy. :P Like we all used to do in High School. Or most of us did anyway!
Taking time off to do something easy huh? Well Neil, stop diddling here on the board and go work on your car or something....that goes for the rest of you too...bunch of diddlers.... :P
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

tw1st3d_cl0wn wrote:...go work on your car or something.... that goes for the rest of you too... bunch of diddlers.... :P
Xlnt advice. Beautiful day here and I just got off work 8+ hrs. earlier than planned. :D

Time for a wash 'n wax (for the car) & maybe turn a wrench.
Image -Jim
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

tw1st3d_cl0wn wrote:
Taking time off to do something easy huh? ...go work on your car or something....that goes for the rest of you too...bunch of diddlers.... :P
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haven't laughed so hard in ages!!

Thunderstorm
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708

Return to “Off-Topic”