Oktoberfest in Leavenworth, WA ----- *Cancelled*

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

BuGS wrote:I think it's more like us US ppl are willing to go up north but them canadians don't want to travel down here cause it takes too long and they can't do them 14 year old girls :wink:
That's part of the reason. I'm sure there's plenty more reasons out there. 14 yr old girls? :roll:
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Tunes67 wrote:Will have to check on that one Kevin.. I dont have a passport at the moment and I have my Truck to finish and the ATX to MTX swap on my MX. Depending on how long those take will determine if I have the extra cash to unravel the passport issue ;) But I dont really know where whistler is.. nor do I ski ;) Plus considering my lack of a tan.. some crazed canuck might just shoot me thinking they had bagged the abominable snowman ;) But October is still a ways off yet.. so we will see how things go :D

Tunes67
Yeah, we've still got a ways to go till October but it'll roll by just as quick as the year has. You might want to check with the guys in WA if they ever used a passport to get in to Canada and back into the US. Whistler is about a 2 - 2.5 hour drive (depending on how fast you drive) north of Vancouver. It's one the worlds best ski destination. Don't worry there's no snow in October unless mother nature decides to wreck havoc on us at that time. It'll either be sunny or raining, so take your pick. I don't think you'll have to worry about being shot because of your lack of a tan. I've seen worse, you'll just blend in. :) Besides, we don't carry guns or have gun racks in our cars. :lol:
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”