[FS] 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jaknichols85

[FS] 92 MX-3 GS

Post by jaknichols85 »

Eureka! I found my old account name and password so I can post in the right place! Ok so here is the deal. It’s a White 92 MX-3 GS. The car has no engine in it but it comes with two engines if you want them. The 2.5L KLZE which was taken apart by a shop to see if it was good or not, and the 1.8L k8, which is partially taken apart and was running when I took it out and probably had a blown head gasket because it was burning some oil. The ZE is not in working order. One of the cams snapped in half from the last user. So it’s not in the greatest of shape. But some parts are still usable. The car its self has a few paint chips as does most MX-3s due to bad paint jobs. But other than that there is no noticeable exterior damage. The interior is in good condition. I still have all the original mats, seats, and hatch cover. It has a cd player with good speakers. Both of the seatbelt motors have been replaced my Mazda and have a life time guarantee. The car has the original alloy wheels and the two front tires are Falkens and have good tred. All of the wiring and engine mounts are in good condition and the front tranny mount is new. The two front rotors were cut and are smooth. One of the axles is new and the other is still in good shape. The car and the tranny have around 75000 miles on them and the tranny is in good shape, no grinds or slips at all. It comes with a clutch masters clutch with a street disk and it has never been used. The flywheel is in great condition as well. Ok so there is no extra cost for any of the engines or parts. If you don’t want the engines then that’s fine, but what ever isn’t taken is going to be thrown away. There is no extra cost with any of the engines. If you buy the car you can take what you want no extra cost at all. The car has been sitting for about a year due to legal issues. I am asking 600 because I need to get rid of it pretty fast. If you want some pics of it PM or email me at jaknichols85@hotmail.com . I live in Killdeer IL 60047. Thank you.
Last edited by jaknichols85 on July 1st, 2005, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Dude you are 1 week late or I would have snatched it up but I am going to berkley today to get one for a thousand I really wanted one that doesn't run damn. good luck man
jaknichols85

Post by jaknichols85 »

CRAP! that sucks man. Thanks tho.
greenstorm

Post by greenstorm »

I'd buy it but I have no way to tow it, towing fees from IL to northern WI would be rediculous. If you have any ideas let me know. I'd probably pay a lot if someone would tow it but I'm guessing it would cost more than the car, lol.
what kind of car IS that?
catalyst

Post by catalyst »

I had a 92 GS brought by truck from Riverside CA to Orem, UT for around $325. Since mine worked they didn't have to do anything special to get it on, but the trucking company I used would have only charged like an additional $50 for that. That's somewhere around 800 miles, compared to the ~450 you have. Check into that, shipping a car is pretty reasonable and if you schedule it right you could have it in two days.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Read the sticky and fix your post. plz.
jaknichols85

Post by jaknichols85 »

uuuuuuuuh, where is the sticky?
catalyst

Post by catalyst »

jaknichols85

Post by jaknichols85 »

thanks, sorry for not looking into that before i posted.
jaknichols85

Post by jaknichols85 »

This is the final price. As low as im going to go because i really need to get rid of it. I am asking 500 for the whole thing. This is a rediculously low price for what im offering. If i dont get a posotive responce within 1-2 days the ZE will be sold.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”