girls car club

Off-Topic Discussions
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Hey Meep, didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just joking around. I was talking mainly about how it is where I live. :wink:
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Rick, I live in walking distance to that. All I have to do is walk over the bridge that goes over the intercoastal. Maybe you saw me and didn't even realize I was a fellow MX-er! :P
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

:?:
Last edited by Ricksmx3 on June 24th, 2005, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Whoa, guys, before everyone turns into a Jesse Jackass Jackson :wink:

This isn't a government funded club so we can legally form whatever group we wanted. MX-3 Drivers who only like vanilla ice cream for instance, and there is nothing you or I could do about it. Or, if I wanted to make a club exclusive to drag MX-3s or AutoX MX-3s... Sure, I see where you all are coming from with regards to being childish or immature but if she wants to start and all girl's club I'm not going to scream "bloody murder" anymore than an all guy's mx-3 club.

Good luck to you, it's going to be tough but worth it if you can pull it off. You may want to start smaller and local, and then work your way up. Or, I guess you could have a loose affliation via web forum like MX-3.com for instance. Plus, their annual Mis-(someting)-agua <---i hate spelling that word) is definitely an awesome plus.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

i wanna join a club full of mx3 driving girls please...
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

8) No boys allowed!!
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Damn! Not even for a little while? You know... I won't look or anything...
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

tw1st3d_cl0wn wrote:8) No boys allowed!!
:P Uh, can Alien Beings of indeterminate gender (like me) join?

:D :D :D
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Nice try. Go form an alien club, where you'll probably be the only member. :wink:
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

tw1st3d_cl0wn wrote:Nice try. Go form an alien club, where you'll probably be the only member. :wink:
:P

Oh yeah? Um, let's just check the "Alien Abduction" schedules for your area.....Oh! Lookee here, we're doing sector tonight HUMAN!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sure you don't want to reconsider? :laugh:

Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

I agree, let me be the only girls club non girl member of the girls club. It would look good on my resume :D
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Sure, I see where you all are coming from with regards to being childish or immature but if she wants to start and all girl's club I'm not going to scream "bloody murder" anymore than an all guy's mx-3 club.
It wasnt my intention to put down her idea, if thats what she wants to do then she should go for it with both barrels. I am just pointing out how society in general accepts such double standards as the norm ;) And I would wager that if there was an all guys MX-3 club.. some, if not all of the ladies on this board would be at the very least.. annoyed by such a club.. even if they wouldnt publicly admit it ;) Just my opinion though. Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

Grants wrote:I agree, let me be the only girls club non girl member of the girls club. It would look good on my resume :D
Noooooo!!! Don't take the human! Take an Alien (Me!! :D ) instead, and protect yourselves from "Alien Abductions" and the, um, consequent, uh, probes.

You KNOW you really want an out of this world being in your club.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

All the more reason why I should be the only non girl member of the girls club. By making me the honarary non girl girls club non girl member (even though I'm not a girl) it would also make it an international girls club complete with a non girl to keep it safe from the politically correct! So what do you say?? Am I in??
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

If u let an Alien join your girls club it will look pretty good on the Galactic High Council. We might even consider taking the Planet Earth off the list of planets slated for regular Alien Abductions!!

So what will it be? An antipodean human from your puny planet, or an advanced alien being from a super civilization?

The future of your planet is in your hands, human.

Muahahahahahaha!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Return to “Off-Topic”