[FS] or [WTT] Modded Xbox for your ride

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Dominicanchu_Nmbr1

[FS] or [WTT] Modded Xbox for your ride

Post by Dominicanchu_Nmbr1 »

Hey guys. I've got a modded xbox here for sale. It'd make a great mp3 player/movie/game player for the car if you've got a screen. It still has the original hard drive, but i left a full copy of Fable on it, so you can play fable right off the hard drive if you want. I'm also including Halo 2 collectors edition, Halo, 2 controllers, a mic for both Halo games, and a rough set of instructions on how to use the modchip to your advantage. I did the chip install myself, and it works with no problems. $220 USD + s/h OBO. don't hesitate to email me with any questions. no point in putting up a pic - it looks just like a normal xbox!

BTW- its an original Xenium ICE kit that I put in it. at $220, your basically getting the modchip for free along with a free game! Let me know whats up guys, this would kick a-- on a trunk install with a nice sized flat panel display.
-=[Irving A.]=-
Dominicanchu_Nmbr1

almost forgot about the wtt bracket- basically, if anyone wants to, I'll trade ya for something thats worth it, like a front bumper or a pair of civic halos. stuff like that.
-=[Irving A.]=-
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

UGH, man i wish i didn't have to get my trailer this 2 weeks...lol yep a trailer hehe.....anyway, let me know as your price drops or your willing to trade for other things hehe, not much mx-3 i can give ya, lol the only thing worth while in my car is my system and that will never get removed... lol $220 aint bad though, just gotta spend $800 to move into my new place and then i'm broke for a while longer lol.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
Dominicanchu_Nmbr1

i guess i can go down to 200 w/out halo 2. u still get a fully playable game on the hard drive and halo 1!

trialer's for the car?
-=[Irving A.]=-
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

best thing about the mod chip u can download and play games so you never have to buy a game ever again......I have the same setup in my car and all i need to get know is the gps wireless conection so i can play halo 2 live in the car......Its an amazing deal
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
Dominicanchu_Nmbr1

thing is, is that i've found myself not playing for like the last four months. videogames just don't attract me as much as they used to. but i love the pc-like features of the xbox now that its got the modchip installed. and yeah, like he said, you don't ever have to buy a game again! just rent it and copy it to the harddrive. and if you buy a bigger harddrive, you can switch it with the one already in there, and bam! tons more space for games, music, pics, whatever! and you can't go wrong with the emulators that can be used in it! I'd rather sell it than just have it lying around and not doing anything. If it doesn't sell here after about two weeks, I'm popping this up on ebay for a higher price, so just letting you guys know, you get first dibs and for cheaper too!
-=[Irving A.]=-

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”