Piecing out or selling my 93 mx

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MrsOzx

Piecing out or selling my 93 mx

Post by MrsOzx »

I am going today to pick up a 95 RS. I am so excited! I feel like a 2 year old with a new toy! Since now have 3 cars I will either be piecing out or selling my 93 or prelude. If anyone wants to buy either one I am taking offers on both or if anyone needs stock parts let me know. As of now I still have all parts. <P>Thanx :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
AlphaBitz

Re: Piecing out or selling my 93 mx

Post by AlphaBitz »

How about some specs on the '93 MX-3?
furiousclouds

Post by furiousclouds »

four or six cylinder on the mx... and what year is the prelude also...my friend likes them and thats all she buys
93 Mazda MaXimum INTEGRAl<BR>submission to Allah's will above all. speed speed speed for the rest
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

if you have power windows in the mx-3 i need the driver side unit that controlls it, thanks alot!
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Hey, if you are still coming to the OKC meet and you decide to piece out your 93, theres a bunch of parts I want off of it... The center console trim peice that surrounds the stereo and AC units. Also possibly the seat thing that tilts the drivers seat back (my little plastic peice broke up the other day). And the little cup peice for the drivers side door. Let me know prices ahead of time so I can bring plenty of cash. Im going to start modifing this month. If your car is still in good shape and its a 5 speed GS then theres a guy in Edmond that just wrecked his mx-3 and is lookin to buy a 5 speed GS and might be able to sell to him.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

OH and do you have the trunk cover thing that goes inside the car between the rare speakers. I cant find those anywhere... Sounds like its going to be as hard to find as the t-top cover was for my old camaro.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
xsmhcx

Post by xsmhcx »

If you're parting it out, I really need a front bumper, hood, right headlight and possibly radiator. I'm in east central Illinois, so it's an easy drive for me to come pick it all up. Please let me know what you plan on doing and how much it will set me back.<P>Thanks!<P>-brent<BR>xparisinflamesx@eastbay.zzn.com
fender bent

Post by fender bent »

hi if you have a black interior i need the astray and the armrest. also if that other guy doesnt buy it ill buy those things that flip up and down behind the rear speakers<BR>zumstein@megsinet.net
92 1.8L V-6 red baby rocket
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Ok... I have a 93 RS, white, 4cyl, 100K mi, new cv boots and assy., spark plugs, tires, battery, and brakes. I am taking it this weekend to get a new transmission also. Everything else is in great cond. And I do have the peice that attaches to the hatch that covers the rr. (Does anyone actually know what that is called?)<BR>My 01 Prelude is a vtech. It is red with a carbonfiber accented interior and exterior (real). This car is a finnished project, so there is almost nothing left to do to it. Let me know if anyone wants a mod list for it. :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

The interior is grey with that reddish burgandy color. Sorry wish it was black.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Doreago

Post by Doreago »

Do you got a factory spoiler on there or garnish? Let me know how much for either.
Doreago

Post by Doreago »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doreago:<BR><STRONG>Do you got a factory spoiler on there or garnish? Let me know how much for either.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>thats for the mx-3.
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I want to let everyone know that selling or piecing out my car has been put on hold. I was in an accident today and new mx was totaled. I have posted a topic in the off the subject section that I am asking you to read. It is called "I need your help". Thanks and I appologize.<P>Stephanie
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”