1992 MX-3 GS (W/ KLZE)for SALE -- Fully Customized!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Anto

1992 MX-3 GS (W/ KLZE)for SALE -- Fully Customized!

Post by Anto »

I recently attended a police auction and put down a bid/deposit for a 1993 RX7 at an amazing price. Should I win and proclaim the vehicle, I will sell the MX-3. I feel obligated to pass it on to a fellow Mazda enthusiast, therefore I will post here before posting in the newspapers, etc. Please keep in mind that this is not for certain and depends on whether or not I win. I'll post anyway though. :)<P>The modifications done include:<BR>-Complete FX Design Combat Body Kit (Front, rear, sides, and hood scoop)<BR>-Erebuni GT-R wing<BR>-18" Ace Monaco Rims w/ 215-35-18 Falken tire<BR>-Ground-Control coilovers on Tokico Struts<BR>-Slim window visors<BR>-Front strut bar<BR>-KL-ZE motor (not installed) ***<BR>-PRM intake<BR>-Magnecor Plug Wires and NGK Sparks<BR>-Vitek Stage 4 Clutch<BR>-Pacesetter Short shifter<BR>-Razo Shift Knob<BR>-75 Shot NOS Wet Kit<BR>-Custom gauge pillar pod<BR>-Autometer Phantom Fuel pressure and Air/Fuel Ratio gauges<BR>-Walbro 255lph Fuel pump<BR>-MSD 6AL w/ blaster coil<BR>-Autometer RPM tachometer w/ shift light<BR>-Shaved flywheel at 13lbs<BR>-Kenwood Indash CD Player with 200 watt California Amp<BR>-2.5" Piping no catalyctic converter or resonator<BR>-Konig DUAL muffler (2 mufflers) exhaust with 4" tips<BR>-Factory Alarm<BR>-Custom Sidemarker (Bright white with blue tinge effect)<P>*** I will inlude the KLZE motor at an additional cost. It is not installed. The MSD and Walbro fuel pump are still in UNOPENED packaging. I still have the factory front and rear bumper as well as the mud guards. Old intake is also included as well as various other OEM components I've removed. I have receipts for practically every modification done to the vehicle to justify the cost!<P>I'm probably forgetting some mods as I've done so much. I'm the second owner of the car and acquired it at 89k miles. The car is black. It currently has 108k on the K8 motor. I did a full tune up at 98k which included the clutch install, timing belt change, flywheel shave, waterpump change, and normal tune-up procedures. I will send pictures upon request. I am asking $8500 for it, but will consider offers. Feel free to contact me by e-mail or by phone which I will list below.<P>Thanks,<P>Antonio<P>AIM: badboy482<BR>ICQ: 4900512<BR>E-MAIL: badboy01@optonline.net<BR>PHONE: 516-852-6575<p>[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: Anto ]
Postman2K

Re: 1992 MX-3 GS (W/ KLZE)for SALE -- Fully Customized!

Post by Postman2K »

Hi there, i hope all goes well for you with the RX-7, 'cause thats one SWEET ride. Anywho, i was wondering if you would sell me the FX side skirts only. let me know what you think.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
Anto

Post by Anto »

Sorry I'm going to sell the car the way it is. Besides, it'd look weird without the sideskirts. ;)<P>Perhaps you can ask the new owner...<P>Thanks,<P>Antonio
jspicoli

Post by jspicoli »

E mail me if your interested in selling the kl-ze, and give me a price.
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

you might wanna post pictures so ppl can see it. i'm looking for this exact car minus the nitrious. i'm looking into buying a car exactly like this in about 7-12 months. sorry and goodluck.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Guest »

good luck on getting 8500!!! WAY TOO HIGH
Anto

Post by Anto »

I've already gotten the offers thanks.<P>To those who are e-mailing me simply for parts, STOP. The car isn't crashed or anything and I will not be selling it part by part. For people who are asking about pics, I've taken some updated pics today. Expect plenty of them either later tonight or tomorrow.<P>Thanks for your patience!<P>Antonio
RodneyO

Post by RodneyO »

Donde estas? I guess I just assumed you speak spanish. anyways...<BR>what state are you at? Im not interested on the car, but very interested on the Engine, im gonna be porting a ZE next spring, and I need to buy one fairly soon, so I can port it and install a turbo in it during the winter. email me if you would be interested on selling your engine, and give me a price area you would like to be at? good luck with RX-7 I used to own one last year, there a lot of fun. had to sell it got married =).
RodneyO

Post by RodneyO »

forgot my email<BR>nameck@networld.com<BR>thanx
Anto

Post by Anto »

Unfortunately, I will be keeping my car! The RX-7 deal fell through :( <P>I can give KLZE motor for $1000, this is motor only, if interested let me know.<P>Sadly,<P>Antonio
longisland55

Post by longisland55 »

how many miles does the KZLE have??
Anto

Post by Anto »

About 30 - 40k miles.<P>Anto

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”