[FS] 93 RS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93SOHC

[FS] 93 RS

Post by 93SOHC »

I am currently training to get a union construction job setting up pre fab homes, so very soon I will need a truck. I don't have the $$$ right now to get one so I gotta sell the mx-3. Asking $3500 USD o.b.o. Mods are listed in my sig and pictures will be available upon request. Car has 108,000miles and was fairly well maintained. Could use paint and a few bits and pieces, PM or email me for details. Will also trade straight up for a pick-up w/ trailer hitch of equal value. Will drive up to 3 hours to make the sale or trade. If you are farther than that pick-up or shipping is your resposibility. Car will be up for sale here for 1 month, then will go on Ebay. I really hate to sell the car, but I have to do whats best for my future. Once I have a truck and actually start working this job, i'll be able to afford another one(prolly a GS) so i'll be back! Any ?'s please feel free to Email or PM me anytime.-Jay
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Wow, all that work and your selling her. (im selling mine too) Good luck. I've seen car in person and its very nice looking.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

sell your blood.. dont sell your car :)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I agree... if you sell it you will regret it.. Do what I did.. find a small pickup with a blown engine.. pick up a newer engine cheap and BAM.. You got both. I bought my 87 Mazda B2000 Extended Cab Pickup with a blown engine (head gasket) for $200.. it even came with a ladder rack which I later sold for $125.. meaning I spent a total of $75 on the truck LOL Bought a newer crate motor for it (ironically the engine is out of a 96 Kia Sportage.. same block more or less though) for $500.. and within a couple of weeks here.. it will be back on the road.. dirt cheap.. deals are out there man.. just gotta look for em :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

I regretted selling my first mx3 to my buddy for awhile. Then the trans went out on him(12K after i had it replaced), then the differential, then a hit an run, then electrical problems, a broken exhaust pipe, check engine lights, another hit and run, etc. Sold it to him with 80,ooo miles and now it has 88,000 on it. When i had it, all it did was eat up money because stuff was constantly going bad and breaking, plus all the modifying. Now, i'm actually happy i got rid of it before it put me in any more debt. I did by another one though :D (but im selling it before it costs me anymore)
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

You will always regret selling something you love and put a lot of time $ and effort into. If I had a garage and the time to work on something, i'd definately do what Tunes did. I just moved to a fancy apartment complex where I am not even aloud to wash my car in the parking lot. I will not be able to afford to rent garage space until I start this job, so fixing something up is not an option right now. I don't even have a place to work on the mx-3. Plus the regulations of my lease say that only 2 cars per apartment are allowed, assigned parking. It's gotta go. I can't pass up an oppertunity to make twice as much money, when I am getting married and next year buying a house. I still plan on getting another mx-3 to tinker with when all is bought and paid for and I have a garage to work in.

ps, Barry: I already tried to sell blood, but they won't let me since I used to be an I.V. drug user.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

93SOHC wrote:You will always regret selling something you love and put a lot of time $ and effort into. If I had a garage and the time to work on something, i'd definately do what Tunes did. I just moved to a fancy apartment complex where I am not even aloud to wash my car in the parking lot. I will not be able to afford to rent garage space until I start this job, so fixing something up is not an option right now. I don't even have a place to work on the mx-3. Plus the regulations of my lease say that only 2 cars per apartment are allowed, assigned parking. It's gotta go. I can't pass up an oppertunity to make twice as much money, when I am getting married and next year buying a house. I still plan on getting another mx-3 to tinker with when all is bought and paid for and I have a garage to work in.

ps, Barry: I already tried to sell blood, but they won't let me since I used to be an I.V. drug user.

LOL.. there are always other means of donating. (looks @ your hand)
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Uhhh...does he mean what I think he means?! :P
Cyn

Post by Cyn »

ewwww
'99 ECLIPSE SPYDER GS-T
'95 Talon TSI ~ FOR SALE
'95 MX3 RS - SOLD
'93 MX3 GS - SOLD
'92 MX3 GS - SOLD
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

LOL, I never said I did it.. I just staed if he needs money they''re are other means out there .. lol
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Time to move out of the apartment complex, I'd say!
No more MX-3.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

ewww Barry!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

ttt
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

going on ebay monday
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Jay, let me know if you have any luck on Ebay.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”