Quick Mx-3 Tidbit In An Article

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Nd4SpdSe

Quick Mx-3 Tidbit In An Article

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

http://www.carnuttv.com/roadtests/2004/ ... deavor.htm
I heard some of the top analysts in the world tell me the MX3 was the best-looking Japanese car in the past 20 years. But the public paid scant attention. How could they, what with all the noise surrounding Mazda in general?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
matt-gerrard
Supporting Member

Post by matt-gerrard »

Barely sufficient attention was paid to the mx-3.....HUH ,we knew that all the time :wink:
I just love the cars that we have no matt-er(lol) how little or much you do to them there all so beautiful!Drive it, like you stole it!'92 gs V6
http://www.dfwmazdas.com/vbulletin/imag ... 1148070546
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

ya public doesnt know what theyre missing... mx-3 is not for everyone just special people like us :D
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

It's nice to see that mentioned in the article and BB members must agree too or wouldn't be here.

Agreed, MX-3 styling looked great when introduced & still does today. I remember straining for a better look first time I saw one in '92 and saying, "I want one of those but can't really afford it, damn..." So instead of saving the $$, just waited til used MX's aged a bit & dropped low enough that I could finally afford one. 8)
Image -Jim
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

matt-gerrard wrote:Barely sufficient attention was paid to the mx-3.....HUH ,we knew that all the time :wink:
I guess that all depends on where you live. Around here back in the day if you didn't see at least a dozen different MX-3 pass you in an hour of driving some thing was wrong. I remember days when stuck in traffic you would see more MX-3s around you at the intersection waiting for the lights that we could ever get together at a meet. Even today just to keep up with demand the local auto recyclers are importing MX-3's from the states for parts. Problem was that they were so common that they were used for pizza delivery, drivers training and 2nd cars for the winter for many people that bought them new. Even mine was just a replacement for my previous company service car which is why the interior is designed around tool and spare parts boxes after I started to modify it.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”