Question for you Suspension guys!!!!

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Nati-Mx-3

Question for you Suspension guys!!!!

Post by Nati-Mx-3 »

I have put intrak lowering springs on my car with the ZX2 struts. The ride is alright, but when ever i go over a bump i get noise on all four sturts(all around the car). What would you guys recommend doing suspension wise to give me a good stiff ride. Whats a good but not to expensive setup? I also know you get waht u paid for. I hate the ZX2 to be honest, to much roll. I want something stiffer and maybe even a lil lower. Any advice would be greatly apprieciated.
Thanks,
Chris
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

change your springs to eibach, or your struts to something that can handle the softer spring rate
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Mazderati

Post by Mazderati »

I put the Eibach Pro Kit spring setup with the ZX2 S/R springs. I'm quite happy with the ride. :lol: :lol: 8) 8)
96 GS, 17" Niche's, Falken 40's. Eibach springs, Tokico S/R struts, Ractive front & rear strutbars. Supertrapp exhaust, K & N intake. Soundstream Reference, JL & Eclipse audio.

Green means "Go", Yellow means, "Go Faster"!!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I agree, Eibach's! Allthough I have tokico blues, not zx2's, I am very happy with my Eibachs that came w/ the GC coilover setup.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”