Wanted : Front Lip Spoiler

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mond

Wanted : Front Lip Spoiler

Post by Mond »

I'm looking for a Front Lip Spoiler, perfer in black. But other colour will do. Please post back or E-mail me if you have one for sale.<BR>THANK YOU
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Wanted : Front Lip Spoiler

Post by mitmaks »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mond:<BR><STRONG>I'm looking for a Front Lip Spoiler, perfer in black. But other colour will do. Please post back or E-mail me if you have one for sale.<BR>THANK YOU</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How much u willing to pay? mitmaks@netzero.net
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I actually need one too but I am only interested if you are in the Ontario area.
dna201

Post by dna201 »

how much do you want?
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew Pakula:<BR><STRONG>I actually need one too but I am only interested if you are in the Ontario area.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey Andrew, remember me. CAA had to jimmy to lock to my car. hehe. i might be willing to sell you my front spoiler. Question, i thought you already had one? anyways, hit me back with an email :D :D <P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mond:<BR><STRONG>I'm looking for a Front Lip Spoiler, perfer in black. But other colour will do. Please post back or E-mail me if you have one for sale.<BR>THANK YOU</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey Mond, i might sell my front spoiler (its black) in about 2 months. so if you are interested, hit me back with an email, thanks.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
Mond

Post by Mond »

Hey Mitmaks, <P>Depends on the condition or the spoiler, what's the colour of your spoiler ?<BR>Hit me back with E-mail, if your still want to sell yours <BR>THANKS
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Postman2K:<BR><STRONG><P>Hey Andrew, remember me. CAA had to jimmy to lock to my car. hehe. i might be willing to sell you my front spoiler. Question, i thought you already had one? anyways, hit me back with an email :D :D <P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hey man,<P>Well I don't know if you looked at my front spoiler closely but its cracked in two peices, the top part of it got ripped too. I taped it up with duck tape underneith so it didn't look as bad.<P>What is the condition of yours? and how much do you want for it?<P>(i'll send this as an e-mail too)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”