I wanna MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
crzychic18

I wanna MX-3

Post by crzychic18 »

Hello. I am from the Washington DC area and am very interested in purchasing an MX-3. I have looked at sites but can't seem to find many for sale. Do you know where I can look? or if you have any additional information about these cars please share with me. Have a great day. crzychic4christ@yahoo.com
SirCruizer

Re: I wanna MX-3

Post by SirCruizer »

MX-3s arent the most popular car which is why I love it so much... People just dont know what thier missing which is fine with me because I like having a really nice car no one else has. :P Just look on auto trader cause thats where I found mine (saw an mx-6 and went to the dealer ship by the also had mx-3 and I fall in love with mx-3 more even though it was a VARY hard decision between the two) and seems to be the best place all around to find it. Remember the different types out there... Automatic or Standered. Autos seem to be VARY hard to find. Then you have the 4 cylinder and V6 models. Get the v6 unless you dont really care about speed... Well no forget that get the V6 model. I got the 4 cylinder not much of a speed junkie but still wish I knew they made a V6 cause I would of gotten that. Oh and the interior changed in 1994, I like the 1993 and before best but its a matter of opinion... Theres of course plenty of pictures on this board of the differnet models...
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

This is one of the biggest suggestions i can offer. Get one from canada, there are tons up here. I live in a city with 800,000 people and i see atleast 3 a day. Right now in our paper there are 5 for sale, auto, standard, gs and rs. There was even a SE a while ago. It will cost you less, the only thing is the border fees but it will still be cheaper. Good luck :)
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
back alley

Post by back alley »

in canada, eh?<BR>i live in edmonton, that's west of winnipeg and mx-3's are hard to find around here. i can drive for days and not see another one on the road. there is currently one in the paper - a '95 gs with 95k km on it and i've seen 2 on car lots this week. for a city of half million people that's not alot of cars. however, i too like that they are not 'known' out there in the 'civilian' world. more 'cool' for me.
Deano96GS

Post by Deano96GS »

I'll sell you my 96 gs for the right price<BR>hehhe :0<P><BR>mx3-boi@shaw.ca
Deano, 1996 Black GS<BR>http://members.shaw.ca/mx-three
zx6r

Post by zx6r »

DAMN!<P>I'm in EDMONTON too, and I haven't been able to find one for myself yet...<P>anyone know where i can find a nice one that's not overpriced??<P>I prefer the 92-93 GS<P>Thanks!
-=All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wonder are lost=-
Matt_vn

Post by Matt_vn »

quit complaing Alberta boys.<BR>try being in Saskatchewan and trying to find any sports car for a good price.
prasie the lowered
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

Dead Serious,<BR>Come to Manitoba, there are tons. My brother bought one a month ago. There are tons for sale in the city right now. Drive the couple of hours and stop complaining. :D
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

<p>[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: kalynn12 ]
zx6r

Post by zx6r »

Hey!<P>I got mine.. Ended up going to BC for it, when a horrible drive!!
-=All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wonder are lost=-
mixmastermark

Post by mixmastermark »

if u want an mx3 , come to halifax , nova scotia <BR>i see at least 15 a day, u see them as much as any car here <BR>good luck
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i live in a city of 100,000 an hour away from toronto and i see atleast 10 a day theres atleast 4 on my street alone
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”