rear spoiler doubts

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Matt White

rear spoiler doubts

Post by Matt White »

I have a 96 gs 5 speed with the wrap around style rear spoiler. I like the look of the other style factory spoiler that came on the MX better than the one i have and was wondering if it would just bolt up to most of the same holes?
or should i just stick with what i have?
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

The regular style will bolt up just fine, however, you will have a hole on each side of the hatch glass where the wrap-around style has extra bolts. (not IN the glass, but on the hatch itself)

The wrap-around is SUPER rare- so if you want to trade with someone, you shouldnt have any problems!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

yee of little faith many o peeps would give their left nos fogger for one of those.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
nick_black_ZE

Post by nick_black_ZE »

ill trade with you for a stock black gs. spoiler....pm me if ur interested.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

heh, same here, but I have a teal one and a white one. Both could use new paint though. I can sand it down & primer it before... take your pick
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

too late boys 8)
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

heh i dont think the wrap around one is the best looking either, i was starting to think i was the only one
The supercharger kicked in... and im like... cya

Return to “Appearance”