Wednesday meet gotta be huge this time MAY 25

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Well just got back from the meet and I would have to say a pretty good turn out about 9cars in all. And staying back to see Rob's car was well worth it...good job on the car Rob looks killer.

Well hopefully more people will drop in next time around, let me know when we are meeting up again.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

I destroyed a Prelude SH coming home from the meet.... Man heard me coming so he gears down to 4th and I pass in 5th it was funny........
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

great meet guys, about 9 cars, tho not all at the same time. rob, car looks great. we'v gotta get some pics of u'rs and melissa's together.
the last of us stayed till a little after 12 (see? more ppl, more talking, staying longer) till we saw what time it was and headed out.
a few ppl got some pics (my cam doesn't have a flash, so it doesn't really work at night) so hopefully they'll b posting soon to prove that there IS still intrest and the year's NOT going to be a bust.
good_glory

June 2nd Meet, 8pm

Post by good_glory »

hey any chance we can do this meet on thursday next week for a change? (june 2) i have a weird work sched which makes wednesdays really hard :(

say meet at 8... everyone cool with that??

cdngirl420, I live in Hamilton if you want to drive up? you too Rob!!! cant wait to see the fresh paint in person :D
RTT

Post by RTT »

Yeah melissa ur car and my car for a photo op next meet!!!

im up for any night any time!!! just let me kno ill b there.....and if the meet for thursday doesnt work for the T.O. club then lets have it closer to u good_glory that way we can see how many peeps are from the area and get an idea of what a west side meet would turnout!

The freshness will be waiting for u!! it still has the wet paint smell!!

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”