Wednesday meet gotta be huge this time MAY 25

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

id come today but my cars stock and its gonna look funny amoungst all these pimped out rides hopefully before the summers over ill have enough done to go out to a meet have fun to all that go
bandito

Post by bandito »

pretty much half the cars are stock, i mean all i got are black altezzas on my car. Plus you get really cool ideas.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

cdngrl420 wrote:id come today but my cars stock and its gonna look funny amoungst all these pimped out rides hopefully before the summers over ill have enough done to go out to a meet have fun to all that go
bandito's right, most of the cars (provided we all show up) are relatively stock, most might only have a stereo and a bit of customizing here or there. and it is a great place to get good ideas and find out what looks good and whats not your taste BEFORE it goes on your own car.
the meets aren't only about modified cars, but its about ppl who love their MX3's no matter how it is or in what condition.

now with that said.....i'm gonna b a bit late....i'll be there, but probably 9:30 - 10ish. mike, since i know you'll b there, i'll give you a call to see if everyone is still at the normal timmies, or if you guys cruised somewhere else. for anyone coming after 10 (and it IS worth it even if you can't make it till then), you can call me at 416-521-5562 to find out where we are. but PLEASE show up
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Hey, my car looked stock until i got my rims over the winter, and it was finally lowered last week.

We don't get together to impress anybody, we get together because of a common interest...the Mazda Mx-3. Hey, there are more stockers in the club than you think, along with quite a few that are "under construction".

Remember, we we're all stock once.

Ian, I keep my phone on and ready. Considering that some people are gonna be later 2nite, I will as well. I'll show up around 8:30.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

anyone still expect to be there around 1130? :D
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

What time are people going to start showing up? Cause I'll head out accordingly.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
misfitsfiend

Post by misfitsfiend »

i think i can make it up .. haha i got myself a new OEM hood put on my car, and i fixed a couple dents here and there...

just need to get some gas money :x
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

Cool - this meet sounds better!!! :lol:

I'm gonna be there around 9pm at the timmies

Whoever is DEFINETLY gonna be there around that time PM me their
phone number just incase you guys move to another spot. I don't know woodbridge too well........
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Ok so around 9ish is the time most of you guys are going to show up?

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'll be there for aboug 8:30

My cell is 905-329-6491, don't call it before 8, i left it in my car :D

And just you let you guys know, I have my CarPC up and running, my PS2 connected as well, and my car's been lowered and is loud :D
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
misfitsfiend

Post by misfitsfiend »

ok cool
ill be there 9 on the dot
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Cool I guess I will see you chaps there then. Still at 400 and 7 right?

bandito

Post by bandito »

i am down for 8 or 7 30ish unno depends on traffic.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

Nd4SpdSe wrote: and my car's been lowered and is loud :D
oh hell ya its loud...i'm sure all of woodbridge will know when mike rolls in :lol:

ya, its still at the same timmies, for anyone who doesn't know, 400 north > hwy 7 west (left) > weston south (left), timmies on the left. if you pass 407, turn around and look on your right
and good_glory, if 11:30 is when you can make it, then its worth a shot. i would suggest calling either mike or i to make sure that ppl are still there, and if attendance is what it looks like it will be, we should b there
(lots of ppl = staying out longer....same 3 ppl as every week = leave early)
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

sorry my loser a** didnt go tonite but next week if anyone from niagara, hamilton or the cambridge area is goin up and wants to drive up together ill go.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”