new update on my car...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
1992mx3

new update on my car...

Post by 1992mx3 »

I put some new pics on my page if ya all want to cheak it out...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mx392
1992 MX-3 GS in work.
2006 speed6, Wife say's i can't work on it.
2004 GSX-R 1000 Mat Mladin Replica
2006 toyota tacoma
1995 MX-6 in pieces almost ready for the junk yard, To much body damage.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Super clean exterior, love that silver color. The inside looks good too. I would eat off of your engine. :lol: No seriously, I would...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

WOW!!!! very clean in and out. IMPRESIVE!!!!!!
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Yea, nice job.

Just one question. Maybe, I'm stupid (it has been suggested :wink:) but, is it really an analog tach if you have a digital readout of your RPMs? I thought our OEM tach was analog, but you went to digital. Idunno.

I love it though, does it work flawlessly? I think you should put shifter paddles in next, seems to work well. cost some $$$ to do tho. Nice to dream.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looks clean
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
1992mx3

Post by 1992mx3 »

the tach works perfect. The next thing I am going to do is put in the speedometer that matches the tach. I am going to install it infront of the old speedo so I don't get into trouble. I am just going to add a tube that is going to pop out slightly so I can mount it. It is only a quarter of an inch thick so it will be easy. Well I thank you for all your posts I am going to be customizing alot now that I am at home for a liitle while... :D
1992 MX-3 GS in work.
2006 toyota tacoma
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Thats a digital tach you put in...not analog. unless im wrong. Nice car.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
1992mx3

Post by 1992mx3 »

it is analog, with a digital extra. The guage its self is analog based.
1992 MX-3 GS in work.
2006 toyota tacoma
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

could you give me some tips of how you cleaned your engine bay sooo good
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

1992mx3 wrote:it is analog, with a digital extra. The guage its self is analog based.
You mean those green bars from 7 to 1 o'clock are analog? That those green bars act linear to the revs/RPMs as-well-as you have a digital display (The centered numbers)?

That's the impression I got. But, if anything I'd say, "it's digital, with an analog extra." I guess I'm just missing what exact is making this thing analog.

Doesnt really matter, just mindless chatter :wink:

Naively,
~CHANKO :D
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Im Very impressed with your tach. Where did you get that?
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
1992mx3

Post by 1992mx3 »

as far as keeping my engine bay cleand I use "simple green" and a hose wash it off. the tach and the speedomoter I got from my dad a long time ago witch were supposed to go into my camaro but I blew the engine in that. The packages that they came in said they were analog/digital guages, just like that so. I have tryed to find more of that style but they seem to be nonexistant. I also have a volt meter, and two pressure meters of the same style that I want to try and put in once I get the DE and turbo in...
1992 MX-3 GS in work.
2006 toyota tacoma
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

1992mx3 wrote:as far as keeping my engine bay cleand I use "simple green" and a hose wash it off. the tach and the speedomoter I got from my dad a long time ago witch were supposed to go into my camaro but I blew the engine in that. The packages that they came in said they were analog/digital guages, just like that so. I have tryed to find more of that style but they seem to be nonexistant. I also have a volt meter, and two pressure meters of the same style that I want to try and put in once I get the DE and turbo in...
I found the guages on http://www.summitracing.com
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
1992mx3

Post by 1992mx3 »

Holy cow man, you just dont know how long I have looked (not hard enough obviously) for those guages to prove to my pop's that they still make them and also to replace the ones that I accidently left in my camaro like the oil temp, egt (exhause gas temp) and the tranny temp.. Wow man thanks. by the way talon_66, NICE MX-3, very clean.
1992 MX-3 GS in work.
2006 toyota tacoma
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

1992mx3 wrote:Holy cow man, you just dont know how long I have looked (not hard enough obviously) for those guages to prove to my pop's that they still make them and also to replace the ones that I accidently left in my camaro like the oil temp, egt (exhause gas temp) and the tranny temp.. Wow man thanks. by the way talon_66, NICE MX-3, very clean.
No problem. And Thanks.
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”