Can someone take a look at their fuse box for me?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
n2oklze

Can someone take a look at their fuse box for me?

Post by n2oklze »

I seem to have lost the lid to my fuse box (in the engine bay) and I keep popping a fuse. It is the one that is on the driverside, closest to the firewall. I believe it's a 40 amp. It's directly to the right of a big black piece that appears to be some sort of relay. I will put up a little diagram I made when I get it scanned. Can someone tell me which fuse this is? Also, I pulled the one that is second closest to the front on the driverside to replace the rear one since that stranded me. Maybe someone could help me out with this one too? Thanks.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Have a look at the fuse box drawings on my web site below under "info". That will tell you what fuse it is. Let us know which one it is and we'll see if we can help.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
n2oklze

Post by n2oklze »

Clicked on the fuse box pic but nothing came up. Can someone just look under their hood and scope out their fuse box cover?
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Here:

http://www.mx3er.com/Info/Fuse%20Boxes.pdf

Mines a right hand drive so I don't wanna rely on your description of "drivers side" or "right". :)
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”