On Ebay, no reserve = V6 manifolds, ecu, maf

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3gsr

On Ebay, no reserve = V6 manifolds, ecu, maf

Post by mx3gsr »

1992 MX-3 GS-R 2.5L Turbo - retired 2001 :(
13.8@107mph
David Coleman

Re: On Ebay, no reserve = V6 manifolds, ecu, maf

Post by David Coleman »

So, Sean is cleaning house. <BR>Now...I'm wondering......why doesn't Mr. Matthews need his vaf or ecu anymore?<P>Anything you wanna share man? :)
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
mx3gsr

Re: On Ebay, no reserve = V6 manifolds, ecu, maf

Post by mx3gsr »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG>So, Sean is cleaning house. <BR>Now...I'm wondering......why doesn't Mr. Matthews need his vaf or ecu anymore?<BR>Anything you wanna share man? :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hahaha, no I'm not going aftermarket ecu quite yet :)<P>It's just that I've got enough spare MX-3 parts lying around that it's getting silly. Not counting what's actually in the car, I have 3 extra MAFs, 2 ECUs, a complete K8 block, about 4 sets of exhaust manifolds, two y-pipes, a full A/C system, two transmissions, an extra door, etc etc. Add this to 24 tires, a 93 MX-6, my turbo Mx3, my winter MX-3 (RS) and my motorcycle. I'm running out of room in the garage!<P>The only 'interesting' thing about my car lately is that my clutch is acting up. Oh yeah, and as of tomorrow I'll have a complete KL long block that'll become the winter project for a tougher bottom end if I have the cash to do it (supra pistons/2.3L rods). I want to go to 15+psi.
1992 MX-3 GS-R 2.5L Turbo - retired 2001 :(
13.8@107mph

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”