[FS] Enkei RF-1 17's

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fictionaldaydream

[FS] Enkei RF-1 17's

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I had these for sale before but no one bought them. I am really trying to get rid of these because my alignment is so messed up and I just can't keep on buying tires. There are two good tires on them and the other two is dead. I mean one had a blow out and the other one is about to too. So those two rims are going to come with rim alone. I am just asking $225 plus shipping for these rims. They make the mx-3 look clean. So you get 4 rims and two tires on them. Here are some pictures. Only shipping to the us, or canada but paying the high shipping to ship there. They also have the usual scuff marks.

I also have a gs spoiler for sale for $50 plus shipping.

cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

I'm interested in them. How much to ship to Berkeley, IL 60163? Do you have paypal? Email some more pics if possible. Are tuner lugs included?
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

I don't get it, why not just fix your alignment problem?
'95 RS: RIP
fictionaldaydream

Well I'm getting a second job and will hopefully be getting another car soon. I have paypal. I don't know how much shipping but its about 25bs per box approx. Shipping be around $100-150. Whatever the total is thats how much. Theres no handling charge. I won't over charge shipping
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

I stay in Joplin MO wich is right next to OK, so please pm as I am very interested in buying those rims off you this week coming up and maybe we can work things out so we can meet halfway so I can save on shipping.

Thanks
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Still interested and still waiting for that shipping quote. Thanks.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

fictionaldaydream

Shipping there ups that shows the quote is for ups 2 day 173.32. It be cheaper shipping it slower.
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

$176 from OK to Chicago? You've got to be kidding me. Just sent off a set of 20" chrome wheels with tires @ 67lbs a piece to California for about $100. Try Fed-Ex or even greyhound shipped to Chcago terminal zip 60106. I'm in no rush with the shipping, ship it as slow as you canIf you're truly interested in selling these wheels, let me know what you find. If $176 is the cheapest, then i'll pass on this one.

fictionaldaydream

Well the rims are on hold right now. jrors and I are gonna try to work out something where we meet up, whenever I get a hold of him.
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Sounds good, found the same set on ebay for less $$$$. Good luck with getting rid of yours. If the deal falls through, email or PM me and i may still buy them since the set i'm looking at only has 2 tires also.

fictionaldaydream

See I knew it be around 12 for shipping for slower.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Thankyou very much for placing those rims on hold for me fictionaldaydream! That means alot to me.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
fictionaldaydream

the rims are sold.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”