Happy Birthday jschrauwen!!

Off-Topic Discussions
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Grants wrote:Now its a question I'll give an answer. :D
Lemme see, where your living, the work your putting into the place, the car you drive, the Duke as well, your general attitude..... I'd suggest that YOU WANT TO! Or even if you didn't initially, you're making the best of it and enjoying life.
Close?? (I added that extra? cause they're still free)
Close on the second one. Had to leave the relationship even after she stopped drinking. Just way to much drama and craziness and I was getting sucked down to unbelievable levels. Had I stayed, I would have spent the last 4 years in Belgium. One of the biggest decisions I've ever had to make. So ya, I'm making the best of it and enjoying life.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Eh.. I never figured I would be good marrying material anyway.. and every time I got into a relationship, for whatever reason, it was always my stuff that got put on hold.. a couple of good burns later and I think I will just stay single.. ;) Heck I might even get my truck finished this year as a bonus :D So.. I agree with you John.. Single and loving it :D

Tunes67
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Well after 19 yrs of married life and now 9 yrs single life .. I enjoy being single too
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
ratkon

Post by ratkon »

Happy birthday,I guess Im not the oldest fart here.Have any of ya old guys bought your mx3 new.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Not me - I used to live out bush so only had 4 x 4s.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

ratkon wrote:Happy birthday,I guess Im not the oldest fart here.Have any of ya old guys bought your mx3 new.
Well not new, bought it in 95 when it was 3 years old. It's been a daily driver up until this winter. Now it's strictly for summer use. Even drove through Kelowna a couple of times on my way out to the Island. I've got an old chum who retired in Kelowna and took up an accountants job, Warren Webber is his name, guess there's a few Webbers in Kelowna. His nickname was Potsy (from the show - Happy Days). Haven't been able to reach him for the last few years though.

Ratkon, strange name for a handle. I used to work in a Ratcon / Rapcon, short for Radar Terminal Control / Radar Approach Control.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Heh.. and here I was thinking you must have been the Ralph Moulf to his Potsy ;) :laugh: :lol:

Tunes67
ratkon

Post by ratkon »

I got mine when it was a year old.Same as you it was a daily driver up until last year.Sadly its gone to a better place thanks to my brother.Even sadder is the fact that I havent got my hands around his neck yet.I still have a mx I bought to fix up for my son.It has potental.

Return to “Off-Topic”