racing clutch needed

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Jesse

racing clutch needed

Post by Jesse »

I need to put a new clutch in my mx-3, oem is slipping badly. Does anyone have a performance clutch that you want to get rid of?
boostedmx

Re: racing clutch needed

Post by boostedmx »

i have a center force dual friction clutch brand new in box $300 includes shipping it is for dohc 4 cyl will work on sohc as well
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

does the pressure plate come with it at this price?
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

you get everything- the disc,- pressure plate, -throw out bearing, -pilot bearing and clutch alignment tool. not to mention a bunch of cool stickers and warrantee info, because it is brand new. thanx jamie
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Sounds good, the only problem is that I only have $200 Us Dollars. If you give me some time, I'm sure I can scratch up the rest.<P>Jesse
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Just came into money. Ready to buy when you are. Let me know what kind of payment you prefer. :)
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

DONT GET THE CENTERFORCE!!!!!!!!! they have counterweights that like to shoot through bellhousings, get an act or a clutchmaster stage 2 like i have, baddd a-- clutch, 281.47 at nopi.com. get it go quick
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Clutchmaster just quoted me a price of $422 USD for the clutchmaster stage 2 for my 1.6L DOHC. Don't know why the price difference. What about Clutchnet or EClutchmaster, does anyone know about these?
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Hey Boostedmx,<P>I just got around to having the clutch installed and the mechanics called me and said that the centerforce clutch you sold me is TOO BIG!!!!<BR>Now I have to get some funds and a new clutch fast since my car is in pieces and on their lift.<BR>I'll send the clutch back to you for a refund.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey man!!!!!!!!!!!!<P> Call centerforce and let them know!! They accidentally misboxed some kits for the mx. Same thing happeded to me. Just call em and they will swap it! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jesse:<BR><STRONG>Hey Boostedmx,<P>I just got around to having the clutch installed and the mechanics called me and said that the centerforce clutch you sold me is TOO BIG!!!!<BR>Now I have to get some funds and a new clutch fast since my car is in pieces and on their lift.<BR>I'll send the clutch back to you for a refund.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Wish I could call Centerforce and ask them to swap the clutch but Boostedmx has the original receipt and I did'nt have time to wait for the mail. The mechanics are putting the stock clutch in.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”