Midwest Peeps Meet May 21...PM pkmx-3 your phone #!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I live in Wyoming and would have loved to come to this I have been wanting to meet some midwest mxers for awhile I am alone up here :cry: but I don't have time off from work until mid june owell hopefully next time good luck guys and party hard for me :2thumbsup:
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

It's all good. I talked with Cory and I think we will prolly have another meet in the Fall or late Summer! If that interests you guys let me know and we can work it out!! :driver:
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Well..good news and bad news. Good news is...meet is still on and will be a blast. Bad news...my motor is jacked and I won't have a car for the meet...SUCKS! Anyways...can't wait to meet all you guys and see what everyone has!
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

Damn Tim, been following your turbo thread and been worrying you wouldn't have her together in time :(

I'm starting to find myself short on time, too. My goal is to have my projector swap done in time, but we're less than two weeks away now! Work is killing me, just got done with a 55 hour week of split shifts, having a real tough time making time. Hell, I got home last night and pulled my headlight to take measurements at 2 AM...got tired and went to bed, getting ready now (3:30 AM) to go put it back in after driving around today without.

Now I'm curious, any of you other guys trying to get anything finished before coming out for the meet?
'95 RS: RIP
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Might turn out ok...gotta get a turbo rebuild kit ordered ASAP...so...keep your fingers crossed...and call me someday I will take you over to see the car.
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Now I'm curious, any of you other guys trying to get anything finished before coming out for the meet?
Yeah I have some custom fit headers I'm trying to get done. If I get that done in time, I have Z3 fenders to get put on & custom sideskirts to finish test fitting. Plus lots more, but no way to get it all done.
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Hoooray...it's just the turbo. Gonna get a rebuild kit...should be done like right before the meet. THANK GOD!
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

:2thumbsup:
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

dear god, couldn't be farther from the truth! I just installed my struts and springs today before work. I am seriously sleep deprived. I still have to: Install Gs tiebar, recieve, paint and intall gs wing, recieve and instsall my trunk panel from Cory , and reassemble my whole trunk. Get door speakers and install them. Get rear muds and install them and , finish cleaning the interior. If that manages to get done, i'm gonna try to get my headlights polished and clean the engine bay as well. Talk about a lot of stuff too do. You guys are gonna freak when you see pics of my car w/ the new suspension tomarrow! It's so damn sweet! :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Damn...boy...lol. I should clean my headlight too....hmmm. I should have the rebuild kit on Thursday, FMIC on Friday. Should get my turbo back on Monday, and have my car done Thu or Fri. Get a weeks worth of driving on her, b4 Cory and I race the night before the Meet.
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I still may make it down there on friday, i'm kissing some a-- at work to see if I can get the day off. If thats the case, you both will have to humilliate me in my B6 sohc at the track. I'm bringin my video camera so I will always remember how the SOHC sux!LOL. Glad to see the engine thing is getting sorted out tim!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

93, how long did it take you to install your springs/struts?
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

93, how long did it take you to install your springs/struts?
I know this wasn't meant towards me, but I can do them in about 2.5 hours. Since I have air tools. LOL
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Ya...due to Corksport not shipping my s--- today...that's gonna put me another day behing. I am just praying I have it done next friday. We'll see....cross your fingers and start praying.
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

ertaisi wrote:93, how long did it take you to install your springs/struts?
Only took me about 45 min to an hour with a buddy, some air tools and a floor jack. Then again, I have prolly installed over 500 sets of struts/springs in my mechanic days. The most time consuming thing was tring to figure out how to get the damn jack out after the car was lowered. Luckilly my buddy had another floor jack that was lower in profile, LOL. Oh yeah and another thing, getting those clips for the brake hose off was kind of a pain too(rusty)

Return to “MX-3 Meets”