Hp and Torque on KLZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ManiacMx3

Hp and Torque on KLZE

Post by ManiacMx3 »

Alright guys noone seems to be able to pinpoint the torque and hp on the klze. Almost every single website i go on says something different. I was under the impression that it is 210 hp and 200 ft. lbs of torque. Someone correct me if im wrong but i have gone on numerous sites that say different so i am confused. Also if anyone can help me specify where to look on the klze motor to make sure it is one and what makes it a straight neck or curved neck that would be awesome because i am going to go look at the klze's on 5/13. thanks
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

The straight neck ze is 200hp 165tq.
Curved neck is about 196hp 165tq. (has a few less hp due to less aggressive cams)
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

meh............all the sites that have the correct mazda ratings say 196 for the KLZE regardless of curved or straight neck.

Forgot the exact torque rating, its somewhere around 160.

The difference I noticed is the peak HP occurs at 5500 for KL31 cammed klzes and 4800 for the KL01 curved neck ones.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

I always read that it had 195 tq, who even came up with this bs
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”