Tunes67

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
TEAMpK

Tunes67

Post by TEAMpK »

Traded IM and $ for alternator. Easy to work with and good communications. Thanks.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Now wants $ back after saying what I sold him isn't what I told him it was. Nice guy, but rude in PM's after he recieved product. Also he DEMANDED a refund.
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Thats not like Tunes.....
94-95 1.6 MX-3 Alternator (brand new has about 15 miles on it)~~~
Can't see there could much argument about that....
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

I sold him what I told him I was selling. It was taken out by a shop doing my swap. That is the truth and that is all I have to say on the subject.
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

After talking things out more, we came to a better understanding of the situaton. Tunes is a good guy and I would do business with him again, with better communication before the deal.
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

pkmx-3 wrote:I sold him what I told him I was selling. It was taken out by a shop doing my swap. That is the truth and that is all I have to say on the subject.
I believe that's all your saying is because you're either afraid/embarrassed/reluctant to say the rest. That being that what you said may very well be true but you blatantly/obviously/intentially neglected to tell the rest of the story. Misleading through omission is no different than lieing. You misrepresented the product that you were selling and intentially omitted important aspects surrounding the transaction - which was that the goods were damaged. There should have been no counter dialogues on your behalf to Tunes. His credibility and integrity are impeccable. If he believes he deserves a refund than I for one, believe that too. Perhaps it's people like you that make other BB users verywary as to buying and selling. I too often always give the person the benifit of the doubt, and probably will continue to do so. Reading about these types of dealings may one day erode that perception of my fellow man. I hope that day never comes.
Pkmx3, do the right thing and make it right, hey why not even compensate Tune's for your transgression. What goes around, comes around.
FWIW
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Tunes67

Post by Mooneggs »

Looks like Tunes has like 6 feedback threads... anyways Eric sent me some a/c relays and all the wiring for free! thanks again buddy! I know he hasn't been around much recently but he definately has made a positive impact on this site! :2thumbsup:

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”