Forza Motorsports, best sim racing game ever!

Off-Topic Discussions
Juans_93_MX3

Forza Motorsports, best sim racing game ever!

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

It got a better score than GT3.5 I mean GT4 from videogames.com and they are a very credible site
Plus, you can do alot more stuff in this game than GT4 and the physics are way much realistic than GT4
Not only that, what I hear about GT4 is that it is basically the same game as GT3 except more cars, more tracks and thats it.

I recommend Forza to ANYONE
love the game to death
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Yeah... but does it have a MX-3 in it? ;)

Tunes67
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

The AI is pretty scary. I spun out a VW on the first turn, then they caught up before hte end and, on a straightaway, veered off the racing line and tapped my rear quarter panel, sending me into a skid and last place. :(
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Tunes67 wrote:Yeah... but does it have a MX-3 in it? ;)

Tunes67
Thats what sucks about GT4 and Forza
No Mx3 but a MX5??? :cry:
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

I think this forza is a little too easy so far... I spend an hour playing it last night and already built a car from D1 (Street car: Slow class) to S1 (Super car: slow class)

Start with the european cars, spend twenty one grand on the all wheel drive VW... race the very first "one way" race for awd and when you win them both you get a celica you can sell for 45g! Sold that and went straight to parts: Full motor buildup, body kit, full weight reduction, full transmission and clutch, full suspension, rims, best slick tires. Now I kill people like that one VW did on the video in the video forum....

But the price is more realistic in Forza than GT4... $7900 for a Forza full turbo kit vs $80,000 in GT4... definatly easy to win though
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I am seriously considering buying an xbox just for this game!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

93SOHC wrote:I am seriously considering buying an xbox just for this game!
Also, you should get Halo 2, Halo, Fable, Rallisport Challenge 2 (some say its better than GT4 aswell)

There are alot of other great games out for it as well
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

freyguy_412 wrote:I think this forza is a little too easy so far... I spend an hour playing it last night and already built a car from D1 (Street car: Slow class) to S1 (Super car: slow class)

Start with the european cars, spend twenty one grand on the all wheel drive VW... race the very first "one way" race for awd and when you win them both you get a celica you can sell for 45g! Sold that and went straight to parts: Full motor buildup, body kit, full weight reduction, full transmission and clutch, full suspension, rims, best slick tires. Now I kill people like that one VW did on the video in the video forum....

But the price is more realistic in Forza than GT4... $7900 for a Forza full turbo kit vs $80,000 in GT4... definatly easy to win though
depending on the difficult you play as

Online play is awesome aswell. Espically if you get a sleeper car like a Focus swap in a V6, rebuild the engine, turbo charge it, exhaust, ect and race it againts some S Class Saleens or other 500hp cars

For some of your guys information
depending on your car's power, cornering, braking, your car goes up on Class. So it could be a Class A, B, C, D, ect
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

:werd: for Halo, Halo 2, and Fable.
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

dont waste your money on an xbox.

wait for the xbox 360 or PS3 if you're gonna buy a console. I think they should be out by next year.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

johnnyb wrote:dont waste your money on an xbox.

wait for the xbox 360 or PS3 if you're gonna buy a console. I think they should be out by next year.
Thats until next year though
You might as well get a Xbox
plus, when Xbox 360 comes out, you will be done with Fable, Halo, Halo 2, Rallisport 2 and Forza and be ready for PGR2
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

i've had ps2 since it was released and have been crossing my fingers forever waiting for the ps3. I am a diehard ps2 fan, but if I could pick up a cheap used xbox, i'd go for it.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Check out pawn shops and the Buy & Sell.. I see X-boxes going for under $100 with 2 controllers a lot..

Tunes67
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

Careful with pawn shop Xbox consoles if you plan to go on Xbox Live - people who get their console banned from the service for altering it or whatever tend to just dump them on the pawn shops and pick up a new one.

Forza is definitely worth getting one for though. Plus if you get three consoles, three TV's and three copies of the game, you can apparently link them together to give you a left/front/right side view :D

I'll be trying that hopefully in the next two weeks, with three 52" TV's.

As far as being "easy"....they didn't make it artificially hard to buy things, like GT4 did, but it's not really easy to hit the top levels of the game. They wanted to make the upper car levels accessible enough so people could race their own tuned cars online, and be able to afford to buy and sell both cars and paint jobs.

Return to “Off-Topic”