Air flow meter.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
CoSpringsMx-3

Air flow meter.

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

I have a air flow meter for sale. It is the in line type you use for an custom intake. The black cylnder one. Perfect condition. Make and offer for it. Or email me for more info.<P>nautica10304@yahoo.com<P>SO no one is interested in this, this part costs several hundred new, the thermo sensors are in great condition, if no one is interested and get ahodl of me then I will just put it on ebay.<p>[ September 20, 2001: Message edited by: CoSpringsMx-3 ]
CoSpringsMx-3

Re: Air flow meter.

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Trying to keep this current, cause if no one is interested then im gonna through it on ebay, just thought i would offer to all thoseo n mx3.com first.
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

Do u have any pics of the meter? How much are u asking?<P>Soulflare<BR>soulflare@home.com
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

I have one shitty pic, it came out pretty bad, but i have one. I can scna it and send it to ya, but the quality came out pretty bad. just let me know.
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

whats wrong with the meter..?<BR>why do you sell it ?<BR>(just curious) :cool:
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Nuthing is wrong with it. I bought it cause i thought it was interchangeable with the one in the 92 rs, the one that is a trap door maf. But its not they have different plugins. I was gonna use it so i could do an inline custom intake with it. But since it wont fit, Im just selling and getting an adapter plate for my maf. Its in great condition.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”