[WTT] 93 MX-3 GS for 94+RS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Teal_93

[WTT] 93 MX-3 GS for 94+RS

Post by Teal_93 »

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in trading a 94+ mx-3 RS 5 speed dohc for my 93 MX-3 GS 5 speed?

My car is in good shape, I have an MP5 front bumper on it, but not sure yet if it would be included in the trade. The 1.8L V6 runs great!!!! Car has 132,000 miles on it & I change the oil every 2500 miles. This car will drive anywhere. It has the stock GS wheels on it painted gunmetal. New struts & lowering springs, Cold Air intake, Pacesetter headers & phenolic spacers

If there is anything else anyone would like to know just post up & ask. I am willing to drive a certain distance depending on the right vehicle.

Here is a couple pictures of my car.

Sideskirts are not included!!!!
Last edited by Teal_93 on June 22nd, 2005, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

i got a 92 :(.... but it is a 5 speed RS... it dont really got one color as of right now... but its soon to be primer gray... and if i ever hit the jack pot or quit spending my money stupidy it will be like black... with sumin else.. idk what yet tho...
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Do you have any pictures of your car? Pm me.
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Bump for my buddy....
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

why do you want to trade the gs for an rs? What do you know about my rs that I dont know...........?
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

He probably has access to all the turbo goodies for the 4cyl swap.. more cost effective to start with a 4banger than to convert from a V6.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

He probably has access to all the turbo goodies for the 4cyl swap.. more cost effective to start with a 4banger than to convert from a V6.

Tunes67
Good thinkin there tunes :2thumbsup:

That's exactly what I was gonna do, plus I like the dash of the 94+ better, but might consider a 92 or 93 if the car is nice enough.
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

I know a guy here in AR who has a '95 Creek Blue RS for sale (might trade), BUT, it's an auto. However, I also know a guy who owns a salvage yard and I just sold him my '92 RS and he also has a '94 RS that are both 5 speed. (Mine had a new tranny in it but I don't know if they're compatible w/ the DOHC engine) I'm sure I could get you a good deal on all the parts for the swap.
Anyway, if you're interested here's some pics of his MX-3...Also, most of my family lives in Iowa so getting parts back and forth shouldn't be very hard.

(I think the second pic is after it was lowered.)
Email me if you're interested... KenzieMX3@aol.com

~Kenzie
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”