A new movie..

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Franko
Supporting Member

A new movie..

Post by Franko »

I made a new movie with my car in it..
I must warn you that I am pretty bummed about the car getting damaged so its pretty depressing.
You were warned
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

That is somehow depressing!!! Obviously that was your intention so you certainly acheived your goal.

Good job. Well done and well put together Franko.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

That was a well put together video, makes me sad watching it tho, you really had a nice ride. I hope it gets fixed soon, good luck!
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

damn thats a big shame, such a beautiful car to see broken. the song really suits the video, you havnt by chance seen the movie garden state have you?
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

No i never did... whats it about?
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

That movie is sad :cry: that is like what happened to me..... but yours seems much more tradgic. I hope everything works out for you :) I am still working on mine.

Last edited by solo_ryder on May 1st, 2005, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

oh ok, doesnt really matter, that was just the theme song off of it. just curious.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Dam solo when you wreck yours?
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I dont wanna take away from franko, but I wrecked mine on dec 28th, I also got my whole stereo system stolen that morning as well and a $400 dollar ticket and lost my license :( I havent drivin my mx3 for about 5 months :cry: but thats ok, I think it has just brought me closer to my car, hopefully everything works out.
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Oh ok. I was just hopeing that you werent going to be the 5th person this week to wreck theirs. Sorry about all that stuff happening all at once.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

dude Franko that vid was awesome but at the same time u almost had me in tears bro your car was sick and in good time it will be again good luck on the rebuild.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
mxstockade

Post by mxstockade »

what song is that anyway?

man, its depressing to see a wrecked mx3, good luck on the rebuild. :crying:
92' mx3 GS
2.5 exaust from cat back w/ xl performance muffler, sony explodes amped, 10" audiobahn sub.
http://mail.roadfly.com/mitfox/45789.jpg
Meep

Post by Meep »

mxstockade wrote:what song is that anyway?
Its a song by Frou Frou called "Let Go" off the Details CD. Its a pretty easy CD to come by and it usually doesn't cost much.

Very fitting song for the video though. I wanted to cry when I saw the damage.
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

Well put together video, I have a question.. my friend loves BPT's... the videos you made with the in car camera and you giving it at WOT... do you have those with sound? he really wants to hear it?
stock 93 GS, 5 speed

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”