Where does australasian people go?

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
Estiee

Where does australasian people go?

Post by Estiee »

Im new here and must say its a very big structured forum with everething nicely explained etc.

But where do asia/australian members/community go to?? :S im lost.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Theres not many of us around I'm afraid, you need to just mingle in... it can be cold and lonely sometimes, cold as charity. And I've found most of the people on here keep funny hours - they seem to be online all night when normal people are asleep. Go figure!

Where you from Estiee? Welcome! :2thumbsup:
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Grants wrote:Theres not many of us around I'm afraid, you need to just mingle in... it can be cold and lonely sometimes, cold as charity. And I've found most of the people on here keep funny hours - they seem to be online all night when normal people are asleep. Go figure!
lol :cry: :lol: Welcome to the board. Hey, we keep normal hours here. It's just that everyone's clocks are set differently. :lol:
Image -Jim
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Hey, we keep normal hours here.
Normal?? You guys can't even drive on the correct side of the road!!! :D
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Grants wrote:
Hey, we keep normal hours here.
Normal?? You guys can't even drive on the correct side of the road!!! :D
Of course we do. That's why it's called driving on the right side isn't it? I noticed your careful choice of words there lol.
Image -Jim
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

haha but we sit on the right side of the car!!!
Estiee

Post by Estiee »

lol you guys ;)

Im from Sydney btw. I joined http://www.ozmazdaclub.com forums for now but was looking for a eunos in particular forum,,, hmm yeh ill just try and squeeze in here :)
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Theres plenty of room for you to squeeze in, everyone can move over a bit. There's a few other Aussies around on the board, from Sydney and Perth I think.

You'll find heaps of info around the board so use the search feature a lot. Theres a few things different o/seas models have to ours but basically its all relevant.
Estiee

Post by Estiee »

Ok guys i found another eunos group thats actualy australian, on yahoo groups

club_eunos_australia

But at the end couldnt help and created a forum for ozzys. have a visit and spread the word to the rest of oz community and lets make it grow :)

http://www.eunos.cjb.net

See you there.

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”