knight turbos?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mx34u2nv

knight turbos?

Post by mx34u2nv »

did any one find out if the supercharger kit for the mx 6 2.5 fit in the engine bay of the mx3, looking to supercharge the klze.....
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

the only supercharged mx-3 I saw was when Jeff Abrams supercharged his..never saw anyone else done it
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

sounds like a better idea everytime I say it..
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

i have a supercharged mx-3. its been that way for aboout 2 or three years now. it will be coming out this year for good and there is major work done to it. its a klze with a massive charger and head work. it pulls good but i have a full stand alone fuel management and tuning is what takes lots of time. i can email pics if anyone wants to see. just email me cause i am not often on the board. pinch32@hotmail.com
peace guys and girls
ryan
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

why don't you post them here ?
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

well to be honest man, the last time i posted....i had a hell of a time getting things up here and i dont have any engine pics on my computer, but i do have exterior pics. the last time i posted there was a guy here who copied what i had ( cosmetic ) and said he never saw my car before...dude, i mean same everything, interior and paint, but the wheels were different. shortley after this my car got ripped off for about 8000 bucks. i lost everything. rims, tools fuel, management tunner box and lots more. so it has been in hiding for a while now with new everything and from motor right down to the rims and paint. once i bring it out ill tell more about it but...not ready to do so yet. ill be at the mississauga meet though, maby even earlier.
thanks guys
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

It sucks that you've had to keep it under wraps because of some retard who can't buy his own stuff. :( I hope we all get to see this car, seems very sweet :)
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

thanks man..i agree, if i can figure out how to put a pic up ill do one of the corner and tail light....but im not to good with computer stuff...sorry dude. i just need to fix a pully on the drive system for the supercharger, there is a bit of runout and i am not happy with it. i need a machine shop. then im ready to rock.
thanks for caring man
peace
[/img]
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I saw a supercharger for a probe that was on eBay, they said it would fit a mx3 but it would take modification to pit in the tight engine bay, but if someone figures out a system for it that would be awesome because superchargers are awesome.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I had someone copy my car too, so I changed it...

Id like to see some pics myself.
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

ill send you pics this week. the car is at my friends house and i will be going there this week to make some changes. ill take pics then. thanks for the interest.
ryan

Return to “Forced Induction”