Welcome to my nightmare....

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Franko
Supporting Member

Welcome to my nightmare....

Post by Franko »

So.. There goes my BUMPER!
I need a fender, headlight, signal lights, bumper, new intercooler, turbine housing and bumper support..

Thankfully there is no frame damage, its just cosmetic..

I was in a place Ive never been before and there was an intersection you couldent see.. no lines on the road whatsoever and a stop sign hidden way off the side.. So it was my fault.. I hit a 4 door civic.. That got really messed up..
If I had been going the slightest bit faster she would have been into the side of me and Id be seriously hurt.. She must have been doing 80 or 90 in the 50 zone.. I was only going like 40.
No worries.. I am in the process of buying a new bumper intercooler and signal lights. I got to get her back in business asap.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

Im glad to see your ok.....cars are easier to fix then people. I'm glad your getting it fixed though....hate to see one of my favorite mx3s go down the toilet :(
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

damn, really sorry to see that pic
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Ohh she will be back to her old self in no time..
At least it is not so bad.. Like its bad.. but it could be serious frame damage.. I dont want to have to shoot myself tonight..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Good that your ok. Looks like you got luckier than i did mine was about 2 foot shorter after the wreck lol. Good luck fixing it.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Ya crashes suk man! glad to see ur ok, that suks about having to get all new part and a IC, damn FMIC eh! oh well I hope it works out for you franko
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

dude Franko good to hear u r alright your car will look tight again in no time damn Hondas.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Glad you and the girl are ok also Franko.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

well hey, look at the bright side... at least when u went down u took a civic down with ya...
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

You bet your a-- I did.. the civic is written off I am pretty sure..
Yet my car remains somewhat undamaged. A couple of new parts and shell be good as new again.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Wait a minute....you hit a civic hard enough to write it off, but yet you only but cosmetic damage...how'd you manage that?

Did you call the cops? What did they say?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

damn man.. sorry to hear that! i just recently had an accident to (2 nights ago) but my car is totalled. i'm glad to hear yours is just cosmetic! i need to find another mx :?

heres a pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/ ... C02738.jpg
92 Autozam AZ3
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

OMG No! What is it with everyone crashing lately! I feel blessed that outta the 4 of us who have crashed I recieved the least damage. Its like all of a sudden the mx-3 is cursed! Glad to here you and everyone else is ok, Franko. Hope to see it back on the road soon.
So lets see here:
Franko
Rick
Sam
Me
who's next, any takers?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Sam Baker wrote:damn man.. sorry to hear that! i just recently had an accident to (2 nights ago) but my car is totalled. i'm glad to hear yours is just cosmetic! i need to find another mx :?

heres a pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/ ... C02738.jpg
Sam selling any front end parts?
2010 MazdaSpeed 3

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”