Civic projectors 1 year later

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Civic projectors 1 year later

Post by GregoryChristian »

well it has been exactly 1 year and 4 days since I installed the 01 - 03 Honda Civic projectors ** funny thing is they were gonna be thrown away at the Bodyshop where I work due to a few scratches on the lense so I took them home and decided to test fit them ...little did I know they would look great and only take a couple of hours to modify** But just out of curiousity has anyone who installed these projectors had any problems with them ?

Last edited by GregoryChristian on April 29th, 2005, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
mx almere

Post by mx almere »

I have installed them too... whell about half because I am not completely satisfied with the fit so far.

For some reason I haven't been able yet to get bot the driving lights as the high beams to work at the same setup.
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

We installed them a couple weeks ago, and had no trouble aiming both low and hi-beam correctly.

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

The only problem I've had is that I was in such a hurry with the project I didn't seal them so i have to get the compresser and blow the dust out of them. This summer I'll get around to sealing them. But not probs so far, and the work and look wonderful.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”