Mazda Meet in Washington DC area

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
mellinie

Mazda Meet in Washington DC area

Post by mellinie »

I have been a member here for a while now though I do not post often. I am also a member at Mazdaworld.org and we would like to invite all of you to a meet we are having 06/24/05 thru 06/26/05. If any are interest please feel welcome to come. You can get more info by going to the link below and rwading the first post and the go to the last couple of pages.

http://forums.mazdaworld.org/index.php?showtopic=7578

Just let us know you are coming by signing on.

Hope to see you there,
Marcus
Blotto

Post by Blotto »

I just replied over there. DC is only about 6hrs away so figure I may as well go. Granted my bone stock MX-3 won't impress anyone but just wouldn't mind meeting some people. I have never been to a meet before so it should still be fun!
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Yah, I took a look at the site info and am figuring out whether that weekend will be clear for me. I might hafta be out of town but may be able to travel a different weekend - should know within a couple days. Would like to go since I'm <1hr from Wash DC.
Image -Jim
mellinie

Post by mellinie »

TTT

Of course we would be glad to see all Mazda enthusiat that wish to come..

Marcus
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

Perhaps more details?

I'm too lazy to click through 47 pages on a forum I've never frequented. You are the original poster, if there are updates, you should edit your first post & add in the proper information so people don't have to click through 10000 pages and waste time.

Whats the location? Whats teh exact time that ppl should show up? Who is welcome to come? Is it a BBQ or what (if so, do we need to bring anything)?

It could be a good meet if you put some effort into organizing it. I'd help some if you want to recruit the protege, probe/mx6 or festiva/121 guys to it.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

yeah I've been to that forum link a couple times now but after going thru the first few pages and then the last 5-6 pages, still didn't see any specific info on this meet...
Image -Jim
Blotto

Post by Blotto »

There haven't been a ton of details due to them still arranging things. Just got a PM over there though asking for my info so I assume they will have everything compiled shortly.

Meet is from June 24-26th, they plan on getting a group rate on some hotel suites but have to have you info in rather soon if you wanted in on the group rate. The only plans of yet is just going to a HIN show, and of course partying the nights away in the suites.

I will let you know the exact details and far as where the lot is that we are meeting, etc. I know they plan on booking a parking lot/garage for us all to park in. So see what I hear in the next few days I suppose.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”