FS: Alpine 6.5" Coaxial Speakers (and some 5.25's)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Gro Harlem

FS: Alpine 6.5" Coaxial Speakers (and some 5.25's)

Post by Gro Harlem »

Got a pair of used 6.5" Alpine Co-axial speakers, Model # SPS-16295. Rated at 2-30w RMS and 120w PEAK. 6.5" in size, 2-way design. In good shape. The frames are cut out slightly to fit in my roomates 2000 Accent. The plugs are also from a hyundai but you can just hack them off and splice. Sorry, no grilles included, just what is pictured.

$32 shipped for the pair via paypal

ALSO have a set of 5.25" Pyramid 3-way coaxials (model #523), they were used for 2 months & include never-used grilles & original box & packaging).

Including a set of 5.25" Speaker baffles with these pyramids (unless someone wants them otehrwise). They are nice foam baffles you can use to insulate the speakers from the moisture inside the door:

$17 shipped for the Pyramids w/baffles.

I accept paypal only unless you prearrange payment via check/money order.

I will combine shipping for both these speaker sets if you want both. If you want both, I'll ship the whole shebang for $42 shipped.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

how much for just the baffles? i got a nice pair of infinity components... but i need those...
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

dunno if its worth it. they weigh nothing but are bulkyish. I wouldn't be able to fit them in an envelope and send them first-class. Priority mail would have to be the method which costs a minimum $3.85. I bought those pyramids and baffles at the same time so thats why I combined them. I got the baffles off ebay for like $4 each plus shipping. I got 4 at the time so it was like 20 bux for all of them.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”