most unconfotable thing ever

Off-Topic Discussions
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

kiwi_MX3 wrote:There's a few good stories to tell some of them when you look
back are really stupid, and hell i should be dead and others well
kinda funny in a Viva La blam way
I've broken bones before, always in a really stupid embarassing way. I feel like I have to make something better up. Like I broke my arm while wrestling alligators or something sounds way cool. The truth: I broke my arm after I was dared to do a cartwheel over a broom handle. Don't ask, somehow I got tripped up and broke my arm. The alligator story is much cooler.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

kiwi_MX3 wrote:Two Plates Seven Pins Three gun shot wounds
Two Srapnel Wounds 20 Inchs of scar tissue
Chemical burns / Liquid nitrogen burns
Broken one finger four times so it an't straight.
Ummm yea those kidney stones ouch me thinks....
Now that's some discomfort! Sorry monty73741, the lost eyeglass pad doesn't quite measure up to top level on the scale of "uncomfortableness." kiwi_MX3 would get the prize for discomfort I think lol. Besides a k-stone, I've had a broken nose, broken jaw in 2 places w/a plate inserted to fix that, broken kneecap, a couple of busted fingers and a broken elbow + maybe 30-40 stitches to repair cuts & stuff. They were all pretty damn uncomfortable but at least they didn't all happen at the same time. Not to say a lost eyeglass pad isn't uncomfortable, it just doesn't qualify as the most uncomfortable thing ever lol. All depends on yer frame of reference I guess...
Image -Jim

Return to “Off-Topic”