lambo doors

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

damn maybe it's just perfect timing.. or my filing has made him email me back. LOL but anywayz i got an email from Shea saying they were ready to ship out, and i had to sent the $$ back to him. but.. i never got any $$ from the filing. doesnt it give you 10 days to resolve it, and THEN refund the cash? o well i just told him to send me the kit and have a tracking #, and after that i'd drop the file. we shall see
92 Autozam AZ3
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

When you file. Paypal takes the amount out of his account. It's then frozen. If you close the claim, he will get it asap, but you won't be able to file again on him, for that transaction. If you wait till Paypal reverses it, it can take months for you to get that money. They wait for the buyer and seller to settle things on their own. Your going to have to tell Shea that he will receive his money if he sends you the item. And that you have waited two months for these. He's more of the scammer, not you. If he doesn't, then you will take more action, and file with Ebay too
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

yea cool.. i filed and told him he has 10 days (like paypal says) to send me the s---. so anywayz i'm just waiting for a tracking #. he said he'll ship it along with a few other kits today, so i'll update news tonight :P
92 Autozam AZ3
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

k.. delays delays BUT he says he's gonna ship the hinges out thursday. but heres the deal.. the 10 days on paypal's claim ends on saturday (30th). if it comes to it, should i drop the claim before he says he shipped it? cuz i mean, he took 4 days just to respond saying it would be another few days.. so if he sends it, and then takes 3 days to respond with a legit tracking #, the claim will have already gone thru, and he'd be screwed. i could always send back the $$, but i've heard paypal takes months to change the $$ over.

what would you do? :?
92 Autozam AZ3
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

You'd be stupid to do anything but protect yourself at this point.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Sam, it will take a couple of months for Paypal to end their review and reverse your payment. You can always cancel your claim, when you receive your hinges. If you cancel it early, you won't be able to do anything, if he decides to hold your money and not send your hinges.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

2fazed wrote:Sam, it will take a couple of months for Paypal to end their review and reverse your payment. You can always cancel your claim, when you receive your hinges. If you cancel it early, you won't be able to do anything, if he decides to hold your money and not send your hinges.
That says it all! Direct form the mouth of the original "Destroyer of Scammers" You can always cancel your claim, the important thing is filing
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Heh.. then there is the fun side.. place the claim.. tell him you will cancel the claim as soon as you recieve your hinges.. and then after your recieve your hinges.. ignore his e-mails for at least 4 days at a time.. then respond that you will cancel the claim in just a few more days.. drag it out until the claim is just about to go through and then cancel it.. Or better yet.. let it go through and give him like $10 at a time for a few weeks till they are paid off. But then I am a vindictive bastard and dont like having my chain jerked like this guy has jerked your chain for the past 2 months. Just my opinion.

Tunes67
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

You are indeed a vindictive bastard, tunes! I think I can 1 up you on this one though.: Even better: When and if you recieve the hinges copy and blueprint them then take em to a reputable machine shop and have them make us all a set! Or better yet, just post a bluprint of the design somewhere so we can all copy it and get our own made. I highly doubt that with his poor business ethics htat Shea has any kind of patent on these things. i'd like to he ahold of the design, cause I know I could get a set made up for like 1/3 of what he's chargin. But I can't say Tunes' idea was that bad either :wink:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

LMAO @ tunes and 93sohc hahaha
i'll email you when/if i get em niel ;)

but yea i didnt know i could still cancel it after the 10 days were up! thanks for the info 2fazed! (cuz im sure he's using 3 week ups or some bullsh!t) anywayz i'll keep u all posted 8)
92 Autozam AZ3
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Sam, you are able to cancel it anytime you wish. Until Paypal says they have made a decision in your claim, which will be along time. Shea can send Paypal prove of a shipping receipt, and Paypal can end the claim quicker. But will Shea do that, and get his funds?
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Post by Guest »

If i was you Just tell him the claim is going through and when you get your lamba doors your will cancel or send him the right amount.. I got scammed on ebay with the same kinda thing(not for lambos) i canceled my claim when he sent me a tracking number but he just sent an empty box :evil: and no night vision googles...and there was nothin that i could do about it. Dont give in lambo doors will come to mx-3's one day just be patient..........
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

LOL thanks man, and yea i'm gonna wait it out until i actually get the hinges. BUT CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! he emailed me hella fast with pix he took!!! heres his car:

also sent me lots of pix of the hinges. this foo is mass-producing them like CRAZY!! and i must say, they look hot on the car! :twisted:
92 Autozam AZ3
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

That would look cool on a car where the door jams actually matched the exterior color of the car.. My concern with the Lambo doors is that I wont be able to get my fat butt under them to get in and out of the car.. they look like they might have enough vertical lift.. but it would be nice if they also shifted out away from the car body a few inches as well. Once you get them installed.. Drive on up to the seattle area so I can check them out on your ride Sam ;)

Tunes67
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

That's gonna be so tight, bro.
Actually I have very reliable connections I could use to get perfect dupes of just about anything made with steel.... :twisted:
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “Appearance”