parts from 92 ( i think) GS 4 sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

so yah, just send 85$ to djinferno@collectivesight.com and when it goes threw i'll send em away, i'll prolly package it all up tonight.
gapimpin

Post by gapimpin »

do u have the front struts springs and shock mounts trying to bring an mx-3 back from the dead need some parts quick. how much shipped im in austin tx 78613
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

i got them i'm not sure if there in good condition i'll take a look tommarow but assuming they are (im pretty sure there atleast alright) i'll ship them for 50$ deal?
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

ok, i got both front struts and everything is in good condition... except that the DS the rubber part ripped out of the mounting part on top... dont ask me how. cuz IDK!!! lol but yah, you would end up needing to get a new top mounting peice... let me know what ya athink....

by the way, i found the other valve cover... i forgot i was looking for 2, so when i found 1, lookin for the other kinda pasted me by... i mean... i do drive a SOHC.... so im used to only havin one.
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

BUMP....
so whats up with the person that wanted to buy the shocks/struts/springs/whatever them things are....
????????????????? letme know it all goes away SOON
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

ok, update.... everything HD300 was buying (manifold, master cylender... and everything else i have pics off is still for sale. come on.... i know someone wants it :)
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

If anyone can't find what you need from this guy, then check with me. I have 3 92' GS parts cars, 2 of which are nearly complete cars, and a handful of parts from other mazda's I've done projects on... I'm in Nashville, cars are in Memphis (I make about 2 trips a week), and I can get you parts fairly quickly.... email me privately @ georgechicken@yahoo.com ... thanks!

Daniel
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

YES!!! thank god i got that peice of crap (not that its a piece of crap cuz its a MX-3 but cuz it wasn't much of a mx-3... kinda missin bout 90% of a mx-3.) towed out of my backyard finaly... as of right now ALL I HAVE FOR SALE IS STUFF I HAVE PICS OF!!!.... but as of right now everytthing that is here is still up for grabs! and cheap cuz its just sittin in my gradage right now... just offer enough to motivate me to get up to ship it ok. thats all i ask.
greenstorm

Post by greenstorm »

hey is it MT? if so i need the upper tranny mount. I also need plastic circular radiator mounts too if you could
what kind of car IS that?
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

the car is gone all i have now is what you see in the pix... NE ONE WANT NE THING... Throw me an offer if you want anything...
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

bump... well the cars gone... but i still ahve a bunch of parts laying around from it.. any thing you see a pic of and more.. let me know what the deal is...
if you see something ask me, and i'll tell you a price, if i remebered everything i had i would put a price on it but i dont, so just ask, and i'll shot ya a deal... maybe if noone says anything i'll check my gradge and see what i do have and give it a price k
thanks
dan

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”