I love eBay sometimes...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Blotto

I love eBay sometimes...

Post by Blotto »

I love ebay sometimes just for having things like the Chiltons repair manual that I just got. Only paid $12 total! Really only $6 but was $6 shipping. Either way couldn't find one around here at any part stores so looked on eBay and got one cheaper than anywhere else!
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

true, but 99% of the stuff on there is a waste of time... u really have to wade through all the crap... i thoroughly check it MAYBE once a month, hoping to score something good... but the majority of the stuff on there is speed companies tryin' to sell us some retarded fart can for $5 and $35 shipping... sigh
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
Neil

Post by Neil »

MarkMoore wrote:true, but 99% of the stuff on there is a waste of time... u really have to wade through all the crap... i thoroughly check it MAYBE once a month, hoping to score something good... but the majority of the stuff on there is speed companies tryin' to sell us some retarded fart can for $5 and $35 shipping... sigh
Or the Oil/Rad caps for $4.99, but $15 shipping and handling
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Blotto

Post by Blotto »

Yea, that is all true but those are normally spotted by the 30+ of the same ads. One of the major downfalls, but that is expected still a great place to get some things. $12 compared to $40 is a good deal IMO, especially considering it is still shrink-wrapped and never used.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Ebay sure does come in handy for our MX3s though. Thanx to ebay, I've gotten a GS spoiler, presso sideskirts, OEM floor mats, indiglo gauges and tons of other things at reasonable prices just like alot of the guys and girls here.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

jrors wrote:Ebay sure does come in handy for our MX3s though. Thanx to ebay, I've gotten a GS spoiler, presso sideskirts, OEM floor mats, indiglo gauges and tons of other things at reasonable prices just like alot of the guys and girls here.
oh don't get me wrong, i've probablt saved AT LEAST $1000 adding up all my purchases for the mx-3 (mostly stereo equipment)... they really have great deals, because think of it logically... no overhead=cheaper for the business, cheaper for the business=cheaper for the consumer... i :love: ebay, my only regret are those dumb companies listing THE SAME EXACT DUMB PRODUCT 50 times in a row, as if the first dozen times we saw it wasn't enough... but yea, ebay's awesome, especially when u get a hold of a private seller tryin' to get rid of something, cuase they're usually the ones with the stuff u'd actually want
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

That's true MarkMoore!
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I've gotten tons of great deals on little stuff for my MX from ebay. STS, gs tie bar, strutbar, tail lights, CAI. Ebay is fun :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”