wtb: Rear mudguards?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Cool, if it comes down to that I will let ya know. I got 2 more dealers to call within reasonable driving distance and I'm waiting for a pm from someone here on the forums.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
hooper

Post by hooper »

Mazda Madman has a set of tan/gold rear mudgaurds he wants to sell. Check em out.
Mazda Madman

Post by Mazda Madman »

i have a set of the gold/tan color mudguards if youd like to make me an offer id be sure to sell them to you. i dont need them ne more because i got a new bodykit that doesnt use them. lemme know what you think and ill get back to you
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I believe I PM'd you about them last night , but if it wasn't you, i'll give ya $40 shipped to 53105. Lemme know
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

All accessory items for the MX3 - cupholders, mudflaps, sideskirts, window shades, floormats etc have been discontinued as an item available through Mazda Canada for more than a year. Mazda USA however still carries "accessory" items but I believe on a limited scale. Would not be surprised that inventories of these accessories in the US will not be restocked/shipped/manufactured in the near future. Just the natural state of evolution for a vehicle that never reached the popularity on a scale equivalent to Miata or 323/Protege/626, IMO.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

All accessory items for the MX3 - cupholders, mudflaps, sideskirts, window shades, floormats etc have been discontinued as an item available through Mazda Canada for more than a year. Mazda USA however still carries "accessory" items but I believe on a limited scale. Would not be surprised that inventories of these accessories in the US will not be restocked/shipped/manufactured in the near future. Just the natural state of evolution for a vehicle that never reached the popularity on a scale equivalent to Miata or 323/Protege/626, IMO.
In regards to the mudflaps.. this is right on the money.. the mazda dealer informed me that the Red & Black ones were being discontinued altogether.. Apparently Mazda is no longer producing those particular color shades and so wont be offering the mudflaps with them. But there are other colors that should be available for a while to come. Though depending on stock at any given time.. it may take longer to get a specific color than it normally would.

Tunes67

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”