Strut Tower Braces & Aluminum Oil Caps Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Re: Strut Tower Braces & Aluminum Oil Caps Sale

Post by Buff1110 »

i want a strut bar. i live in nj. please email me with a price for the strut bar and how u wanna do the transaction.<BR>Buff1110@aol.com<BR>Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hey I asked you to hold an oil cap and strut tower bar for me. I was waiting on you to send me the total but you never answered! Please email me at HunHun10@aol.com with the total and where I need to send the payment to! Thanks!<BR><P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Umm..err..the total? Just check out the very first post and about midway through it you can see the prices listed.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
MSfreak

Post by MSfreak »

Hey Brandon- i live in Norman, OK-ccould you email me the us price including shipping for the front tower brace? thanks<P>------------------<BR>'92BlackBeauty
'92BlackBeauty
drew

Post by drew »

Hey Brandon,<BR>I've sent you a few e-mails but no reply. Did the strut bar fit ok? If so, I want one for sure, so Let me know the final price incl. shipping to London, Ont. and I'll get a m.o. out to you.<BR>thanks,<BR>drew -94 GS<BR>f1freak@mac.com
94 GS - PRM intake, Thermo spacers, clear signal + side markers, custom, colour-matched window vent guards, custom dual guage pod, front + rear OEM mudguards, colour matched washer fluid nozzles.....
MSRACER

Post by MSRACER »

How much is 55CND is US funds. I am very interested!! email me at mtzrico@aol.com<P>------------------<BR>MSarnold
Rico
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Yea...I sent him an email a couple of days ago and I sent the payment about 1-2 weeks ago for the strut bar and cap. Has anyone got their stuff items yet or also sent out a payment?
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

I reeeaalllly want the strut bar and the shoulder pads. Please email me I'm serious j_micho@hotmail.com<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

YOU SENT PAYMENT ALREADY??? I never heard back from him, so I never sent out payment yet. Was gonna do PayPal, but he said his PayPal wasn't setup yet. I dunno man, seems like this guy 'vanished' into thin air...<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rikymaru:<BR><B>Yea...I sent him an email a couple of days ago and I sent the payment about 1-2 weeks ago for the strut bar and cap. Has anyone got their stuff items yet or also sent out a payment?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>----<BR>Gary Mui ( gary.mui@sinnovations2.com )<BR>Sales Representative<BR>Streamline Innovations 2<BR>Vancouver, BC<BR>604.312.9588<BR><A HREF="http://www.sinnovations2.com" TARGET=_blank>www.sinnovations2.com </A><BR><A HREF="http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com" TARGET=_blank>mx3slimvisors.2ya.com </A>
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

DOH! that sure would suck! The thought did occur, but then again, I do have his address (the one I mailed it to) if anyone in Cobourg ON, Canada knows of him. Blah, I try not to assume the worst of people so Ill jsut email him again.
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Alright. I jsut got an email from him. He has been on vacation, so hes probably trying to work out the orders now.
Da_Wiggy

Post by Da_Wiggy »

Has anyone recieved what they ordered yet?
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

He said it was on te way....taht was about a week ago. Ill post on here whenever I receive the items.
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

I still havent heard back from him at all. Whats up with this stuff? I dont have a total, where to send the money or any of that kind of stuff.<P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

I already sent the money and am still waiting for my stuff (has been about 3 weeks since I sent the check) He was on vacatio, O si can understand it being a little late.<P>As I said earlier, email him and see if he will respond. Which will hopefully be soon. Im really starting to wonder about this....*tries not to think the worse* <P>But just to be safe, I wouldnt send a check until I say on here that I have received all the stuff I payed for. Not trying to make the guy look bad or anything, but ever since one real bad Ebay experience Im a little wary of bad sellers and what to do to handle them.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”