Does MX-3 handle as good as Probe GT?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

I wish this wasn't so old...I wonder if this kid ever picked up and MX-3...
Last edited by TEAMpK on April 12th, 2005, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

Tunes67 wrote:You guys noticed that Snellgrove resurrected a thread that has been dead for ever a year right? Just checkin..

Tunes67
I nearly apologised about that, lol but I didn't check just how old the thread was.. so didn't wanna apologise just in case it was like 2 weeks old.

but anyways, so the MX-3 in the UK is good to go regarding strut braces and such... its all sorted is it?

The only one I would like to add is a rear upper strut-brace.. just to keep the back in shape a bit more.. dunno how much it'd affect things or not though, is it worth doing? My mates have Celica GT's and they both now have them and they corner pretty nicely indeed, some real improvements.. but Celicas are big fat cars that need that sorta thing :lol: but having said that the MX-3 is no featherweight either.

I have driven both the Celica and the MX-3, and have to say the MX-3.. despite being a bit slower, felt MUCH MORE FUN! and sporty.. 8)
1997, Silver, V6
Robotaz

Post by Robotaz »

Here's what would happen on a straight road: Probe GT smokes most MX3s(stock, both). On any twisty roads, Probe GT drivers would commit suicide trying to keep up with an MX3.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

mx3 handles very well, havent had chance to drive probe, Id go with mx3 as it is lighter and you can upgrade it with srd parts and bushings etc and you got ultimate suspension
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”