needed clean and clear headlights

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bouncy

needed clean and clear headlights

Post by Bouncy »

I am willing to pay top dollar for clean and clear headlights. Would like pics before I comit to buying. Email me at mustanggod@hotmail.com
RanMan

Re: needed clean and clear headlights

Post by RanMan »

If you are willing to pay TOP dollar, just get them from the Mazda Dealer. You are guarantted that they will be perfect, clear, and brand new. I think I read that the pair is about $250.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

goto the store and buy some plastic polish.<BR>You can get it @ pep boys and auto zone.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

I've got a Passenger side headlight assembly that's very clean and clear. My insurance company replaced it for some reason after an accident.<P>Here's the info on it:<P>-Plastic is VERY clear, only a hint of the unavoidable "fogging" that happens with these headlights on the *inside* of the lens.<P>-There is a small crack in the plastic around the lens, but it is only visible under the hood and does not affect the assembly at all.<P>-One of the little prongs on the lens is broken off. These are used by Mazda to aim the headlights, but I have always successfully aimed mine without them. It is hardly noticable because it blends in with the lens. <P>-Overall, it's a very clean assembly. Please note that I only had one headlight assembly replaced, and the other original assembly is almost as clear as the new one.<P>If you're interested, please email me at<BR>olorin2@angelfire.com . Image<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bouncy:<BR><B>I am willing to pay top dollar for clean and clear headlights. Would like pics before I comit to buying. Email me at mustanggod@hotmail.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Hank<BR>'92 GSR<BR>2.5L KL-ZE
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
shawnm

Post by shawnm »

Guys don't tell me u have some plastic crap on ur headlights......<P>i have normal clean glass, but i live in Europe....<P>wow<P>------------------<BR>shawnm<BR>MX-3 red blaze...POLAND<BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
shawnm<P>miata 1,6 <BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
MX3NEWBIE

Post by MX3NEWBIE »

I HAVE 2 HEADLIGHTS, EMAIL ME OFF THE LIST<BR>
1994 Creek Blue<BR>MX-3 RS

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”