Looking for a MX3 in AUSTIN, TX!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
GIRL2001

Looking for a MX3 in AUSTIN, TX!!!

Post by GIRL2001 »

I'll be going to school in Austin towards the end of August and i need to buy a car. A mx3 in good condition would be perfect, so if anyone is thinking of selling,or know someone that is PLEASE let me know! Email me at Girl2geeZ@hotmail.com, or post a reply. THank you!
HAN
yeloboy

Re: Looking for a MX3 in AUSTIN, TX!!!

Post by yeloboy »

sell u mine for $10k.but its not like others<BR>Mods:cold air intake system,air bypass valve<BR>,over radiator air breather,3" pipng with a bad a-- focuz exhaust,2011 kamelon cd player with comp.chip,2 brand new 12" kenwood tornado subs,custome yellow decals, custom<BR>yellow interior, yellow headlight covers,16" eagle alloy crome ryms,mazda MP3 transmission<BR>($1800).and a rowdy aluminum double wing spoiler by Nakayama<BR>
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
GIRL2001

Post by GIRL2001 »

That sounds really nice, and i wish i could afford it!!!<BR>I'm just looking for a car to get me around the city for now you know?<BR>Thanks anyways, I appreciate it!<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yeloboy:<BR><B>sell u mine for $10k.but its not like others<BR>Mods:cold air intake system,air bypass valve<BR>,over radiator air breather,3" pipng with a bad a-- focuz exhaust,2011 kamelon cd player with comp.chip,2 brand new 12" kenwood tornado subs,custome yellow decals, custom<BR>yellow interior, yellow headlight covers,16" eagle alloy crome ryms,mazda MP3 transmission<BR>($1800).and a rowdy aluminum double wing spoiler by Nakayama<BR> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
HAN
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

Try <A HREF="http://autotrader.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://autotrader.com/</A> Their is a couple of nice ones in Tacoma (123miles from portland) and in the Seattle area.<P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Teri<BR>'93 MX-3 SE

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”