parting out 92 gs

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
pelado

Re: parting out 92 gs

Post by pelado »

I really could use a passenger door but I understand that you don't want to ship something that big.<P>How about a valve cover, the one on the distributor head?<BR>I live in Arkansas for shipping purposes.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

Hey how far are you from Tulsa? I would have emailed you but there wasnt a icon for it. There is a white and a dark charcoal door at a pull a part here. There also is a black, Teal, Beige, and a Creek Blue mx-3 at the regular parts yards here.
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pelado:<BR><B>I really could use a passenger door but I understand that you don't want to ship something that big.<P>How about a valve cover, the one on the distributor head?<BR>I live in Arkansas for shipping purposes.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>the door you are right about i checked into it for some one else it was like 80$<BR>but i do have the vlv cover ready to ship someone else backed out on me so i have it sitting in a box in my living room<BR>i will take 50$ includes shipping and the rubber gasket<P><P>------------------<BR>Elegant Beige 92 GS<BR>McGaughy@saber.net<BR>what is an mx-3 w/ altezzas??<BR>its a honda tring to be a lexus

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”