parting out 92 gs

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
EMPTYPOCKETS

parting out 92 gs

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

i have a 92 gs modle i bought for a tranny swap im done w/ it so now im helping all u other mx-3 owners out w/ the best of my ability. Not much left on the car as far as inerior besides the door panels. the eng. has a spun #6 bearing and ovisly the tranny is gone the head lights are a little fadded like all are these days. it came w/ a brand new set from the factory but they went to my car sorry. the oem spoiler is a little damaged and so is the lt brake light. it has no clear marker lights i have all the window motors. the front lower bumper is damaged from taking it off the trailer it came in on it was lowered w/ ground conrol coil over which also went to my car but i have two sets of oem springs un cut. all wheel abs also email me @ mcgaughy@saber.net or give me a reply here i am in the no. california area if any of u folks are interested to cut down shipping cost im not going to have this car long so dont be lazy<P>------------------<BR>92 GS
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Re: parting out 92 gs

Post by hotsiit »

hey, since its a gs, does it still have the rear lower tie bar? if so what kind of price?<P>chris 93RS
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

Hey, was this the Mx-3 that was on Ebay like a month ago? The blue one that came with GC's? <P>Does it have power windows and locks? If so, how much do you want for the power stuff and the door panels?<P>Also, where is the damage at on the spoiler?<P>Thanks<BR>
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I have been looking for someone who has some door panels with the black insets instead of multi colored ones, depends on the color though. Without or with the stock door controls. I dont have the controls for power windows, but I dont want door panels that someone had them there and there is a big open spot where the controls use to be. Must be in perfect condition, no tear, burn holes,or painted(not referring to the speaker grills, I have them already, but I want them with the panels. I havent looked locally, just let me know we can work something out.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

yes u r correct this is the one from ebay<BR>i still have all the power window stuff the door pnls are brown w/ the multi color insert i lost the black pices that go behind the inside door handle i may have one<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fieval79:<BR><B>Hey, was this the Mx-3 that was on Ebay like a month ago? The blue one that came with GC's? <P>Does it have power windows and locks? If so, how much do you want for the power stuff and the door panels?<P>Also, where is the damage at on the spoiler?<P>Thanks</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fieval79:<BR><B>Hey, was this the Mx-3 that was on Ebay like a month ago? The blue one that came with GC's? <P>Does it have power windows and locks? If so, how much do you want for the power stuff and the door panels?<P>Also, where is the damage at on the spoiler?<P>Thanks</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i forgot the damage to the spoiler is above the mx-3 imblem that is on the left side about 2 inch piece missing
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hotsiit:<BR><B>hey, since its a gs, does it still have the rear lower tie bar? if so what kind of price?<P>chris 93RS</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ill take 65 that includes shiping in the continintal us
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><B>I have been looking for someone who has some door panels with the black insets instead of multi colored ones, depends on the color though. Without or with the stock door controls. I dont have the controls for power windows, but I dont want door panels that someone had them there and there is a big open spot where the controls use to be. Must be in perfect condition, no tear, burn holes,or painted(not referring to the speaker grills, I have them already, but I want them with the panels. I havent looked locally, just let me know we can work something out.<P><BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>my pnls are brown w/ the multi colored insert<BR>sorry
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

I'm looking for the pre 94 model seats. Are they available
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02:<BR><B>I'm looking for the pre 94 model seats. Are they available</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i sold the seats localy didnt want to deal w/ shipping something that big
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Do you still have the cargo cover in good shape and how much ?<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

Alright man, how much would you like for the power window/lock stuff (motors and all) and the door panels???<P>John Van Camp<BR>94 white RS
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>Do you still have the cargo cover in good shape and how much ?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fieval79:<BR><B>Alright man, how much would you like for the power window/lock stuff (motors and all) and the door panels???<P>John Van Camp<BR>94 white RS</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i will give you the whole set up for 175 due to the trouble involved in taking it out send me a e-mail if you are still interested. The price includes shipping<BR>
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>Do you still have the cargo cover in good shape and how much ?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i used the cargo cover on my good car <BR>sorry<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”