My mx3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

nice snow
Last edited by Chadley on March 30th, 2005, 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

Holder nok til i Østfold, Moss for å være helt nøyaktig. Håper du blir å se på Gatebil treffene utover da, selv om det er et stykke å kjøre!
'92 GS
My worklog
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

verzutiko wrote:Holder nok til i Østfold, Moss for å være helt nøyaktig. Håper du blir å se på Gatebil treffene utover da, selv om det er et stykke å kjøre!
woh, woh, woh, woh... easy w/ the pig latin... the use of other languages get's me nervous and suspiscious :? :confused2:
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
Mexos

Post by Mexos »

verzutiko wrote:Holder nok til i Østfold, Moss for å være helt nøyaktig. Håper du blir å se på Gatebil treffene utover da, selv om det er et stykke å kjøre!
skal nok ikke se bort ifra det ;)

It's norwegian guys :D

i started with the stereo today. :D
Looking good.
X: 1992 Mx3 Gs.
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

Auch sorry MarkMoore:
Holder nok til i Østfold, Moss for å være helt nøyaktig. Håper du blir å se på Gatebil treffene utover da, selv om det er et stykke å kjøre!
English: I'm living in Østfold, Moss to be precisely. I hope to see you on Gatebil (car event in Norway), even if it's a long drive!
'92 GS
My worklog
Mexos

Post by Mexos »

today i got on the summer wheels on, washed the car and took some new photos. What do you guys think? Can't wait to get those lowering springs on :)

Looking good.
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

WOW! looks great!! i've never seen a car so red before in my life... i need sunglasses just to look at the screen 8)

i like your exhaust tips, i'm getting something similar... i think dual tips are underrated... for some reason, especially in this forum, everyone seems to forego the dual tips and go for the big 4.5" or 5" monsters... yuck!

you may have answered this before, but what kind of rims are those... i like them a lot!

What'd u do to your tail's? they look real nice... isn't that illegal though?

Keep it up!! i love to see CLEAN, SLEEK, STEALTHY, NON-SCREAMING-FOR-ATTENTION mx's :2thumbsup:
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

VERY NICE!! YOU ARE THE MAN MEXO!!
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

nice clean car :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Mexos

Post by Mexos »

MarkMoore wrote:WOW! looks great!! i've never seen a car so red before in my life... i need sunglasses just to look at the screen 8)

i like your exhaust tips, i'm getting something similar... i think dual tips are underrated... for some reason, especially in this forum, everyone seems to forego the dual tips and go for the big 4.5" or 5" monsters... yuck!

you may have answered this before, but what kind of rims are those... i like them a lot!

What'd u do to your tail's? they look real nice... isn't that illegal though?

Keep it up!! i love to see CLEAN, SLEEK, STEALTHY, NON-SCREAMING-FOR-ATTENTION mx's :2thumbsup:
Thank you :) i just love my exhaust pipes :) I guess you can't do this with a regular 4,5" ;)
:lol:

The rims are 7,5x 17" CSA. don't know the model name :(

My tails are not 100percent legal, but haven't got any problems with that yet. Guess people think it's original because i have tinted the signal lights all the way around :wink: But i wonder how they would look all red? I'm thinking of buing a red tint spray and test it.
Looking good.
Mexos

Post by Mexos »

a little bit closer to the ground :D with new tyres on ;) 215,40r17 federal.
Looking good.
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

I want to get that low too! Where did you say you got those lowering springs from, and what was the cost? Looks very nice Mexos!
'92 GS
My worklog
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

MarkMoore wrote:i like your exhaust tips, i'm getting something similar... i think dual tips are underrated... for some reason, especially in this forum, everyone seems to forego the dual tips and go for the big 4.5" or 5" monsters... yuck!
whoa whoa whoa, some of us went with the big single outlet for a reason, i put mine on for the very fact that it suckers plenty into a false sence of security thinking im just another ricer boy :twisted: but i do love the dual tip look on the MX-3, very clean and i love this car, i want some e-spec skirts, bumper and fogs :(
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Mexos

Post by Mexos »

verzutiko wrote:I want to get that low too! Where did you say you got those lowering springs from, and what was the cost? Looks very nice Mexos!

got it from http://www.eikermotorshop.no they had a sale in february. every lowering kit, no matter what earlier cost for 998kr ;) But be avare that although they say that the kit is lowering 40mm, it is actually just lowering 25mm according to the TUV.
Looking good.
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

Hmm, I think 40mm would be too much anyway. I like the ride height on your picture. How is to ride in now? Any problems during installation?
'92 GS
My worklog

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”