KL31 MANUAL ECU OUT OF A MILLENIA MAKE OFFER !

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Ha Ha Ha... Are you joking? This is Chris using this ID name? He just doesn't learn does he? If this is indeed Cbell, he is the scammer that took me and I tracked down, and got my money back. If you have proof, then this guy should be banned.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Dusty

this mx333 is dodgy!!!

Post by Dusty »

hey guys be carefull of this mx333 man he had a turbo on here for sale remember...? he said it was on ebay.. he said it was going for like 120us or something, but did'nt post up a url...so i checked ebay out was the only blue turbo..you couldn't miss it, was only going for 46 us then it disappeared off ebay and he posted up recently about it i asked him a question and no reply.. sorry bout the long post..

don't trust this fucker!!!
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

its impossible to swap a 5spd into a millenia anyways...the wiring is totally jacked up in the millenias and would require a LOT of work.

only car that i know of that comes with kl31 ecu is the jdm mx6 mystere..not many were sold hence why they are so hard to get.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
mx333

Post by mx333 »

i dont know where you get this cbell chris guy my names justin laney i live at
103 blanco woods
elgin tx,78621
trust me im not a theif i know im new trying to sell stuff but i was really trying to round up some extra money for my swap i find this site really helpful and will need its help when i put my bpt in if you guys dont trust me then dont buy from me untill i have made a few sells around the board i have many things i want to sell but whats the use of posting them you guys just tear up my post and everyone gets scared to buy from me
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

What do you expect? You have no info in your profile. We're suppose to trust you, because you said so? We're a family here at Mx-3.com. We warn everyone of potential scammers. So you have no merit for getting mad because we're jacking your threat. Go sell it on Ebay if you don't like it. Cause with no validation, you will not sell anything here.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

2fazed wrote:What do you expect? You have no info in your profile. We're suppose to trust you, because you said so? We're a family here at Mx-3.com. We warn everyone of potential scammers. So you have no merit for getting mad because we're jacking your threat. Go sell it on Ebay if you don't like it. Cause with no validation, you will not sell anything here.
Ah, the "Destroyer of Scammers" - I like it!

Justin, if you are who you say you are, then you can appreciate our apprehension and can do what is necessary in order to gain some trust here. Fill in ALL the good stuff in your profile. Next, since it appears that you have done some sales before on ebay, then you wouldn't mind telling us how your listed on ebay so that we can do a verification of past sales that you have done on ebay.
If you can do this, I mean all of this Justin, then perhaps you may be able to re-gain the trust, at least as far as I'm concerned.

An added note, you never answered the questions I posed wrt ownership of the KL31 ECU - WHY??
Another note, Your last post says you have many things to sell....REALLY?? Then why didn't you list them along with the KL31 ECU, lets face it, you said you need the money to finance your BP project - this doesn't add up.
Still another note, What-n-hell are all of these other parts you got consist of? Repeat of previous question - Do you not own those parts either? Where's the pic's of the ECU and these "other" parts?
Justin, please sort all of the above out, and will see what happens next.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

and mx333 has a registered e-mail address of cbxxx@comcast.net

definately very close to cbell.

User has been banned. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS USER.
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Cbell
Cbell run
run bell run

Did/can you check his IP address with Cbell's, just to make sure?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

The Ip addresses do not look familiar.
However, I don;t trust IP addresses these days, they are too easy to get a different one.
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
Taras

Post by Taras »

Other red flags are:

-Make me an offer - this is usually done to jack up aprice and make people bid for items.

-No real pictures provided - no pictures, no proof
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”